YYC room/crash pad for rent in July (females only)

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

hm4rie
Rank 0
Rank 0

YYC room/crash pad for rent in July (females only)

Post by hm4rie »

Hi there! I have a large room in my house for rent for the month of July. I am a WJ FA and was hoping to offer it to a female pilot perhaps going through training (I know how crazy it gets trying to find accommodations during Stampede).
The room is a basement master (nice and cool during the hot summer months) with a gigantic walk-in closet with tons of storage space and ensuite 3 pc bathroom. I can offer it furnished - currently there's a super comfy futon, bedside table and a couple chest of drawers in the room - or unfurnished. You'd share this spacious house with us, we have a fully stocked kitchen if you like to cook, a BBQ, a comfy living area and a nice little backyard with a deck.
The house is located not too far from campus or the airport... in good traffic it takes me 15 minutes to the crew parking lot, in bad usually no more than 30. I don't spend a lot of time at the campus but I'd imagine that it's similar. There are a lot of food options nearby, close to walking trails if you like to be active.
You'd be sharing the house with two other females, we are clean, respectful and open so if you have super early mornings for training, no problem! All we are looking for is someone who is also clean, respectful and open.
The rent for the month is $700, everything included. If you are interested, please let me know.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “WestJet”