Hiring mins for 2017?

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Gear Jerker
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Hiring mins for 2017?

Post by Gear Jerker »

AirMail wrote:Your dad must be pretty cool. You mention him every other post. Please tells us again where you dad works, that's my favourite part.
:lol:
NickyNick wrote:How does someone which meets all the posted qualifications get an interview however doesn't know anyone that works there?
Apparently they only hire 6000 BE20 PIC and a Harvard Law degree. You're almost there!!!
---------- ADS -----------

Look, it's f***in Patrick Swayze and Reveen!
lazyeight
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by lazyeight »

outflying8 wrote:
lazyeight wrote:
outflying8 wrote:Encore's minimum is 1500 hours. Although right now they are currently hiring people in the 3000 hours range....
They are hiring 1500-1700 hours pilots right now.

That could be, I have coffee with some WJA pilots, and my dad is a pilot there (for 18 years now) and that's what they are telling me....certainly possible though, I know they are searching pretty hard for encore, honestly probably depends more on their evaluation of you than your hour log (provided you have the minimums)
It's not "certainly possible," it's fact.

outflying8
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by outflying8 »

It's not "certainly possible," it's fact.
Again, I'm not a hiring manager there, I'm just stating what other employees have told me

:D I love all respectful dialogue of multiple views and opinions. If you want to chat with me directly, please do send me a PM :) :D
lazyeight
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by lazyeight »

And I'm telling you different based on friends and former co-workers who have been hired there since spring of this year.

outflying8
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by outflying8 »

lazyeight wrote:And I'm telling you different based on friends and former co-workers who have been hired there since spring of this year.

Good for them! im not debating that it is possible, i said "its definitely possible" either you cant read or you are too busy trolling my other posts to be bothered by cleared reading through what is said

:D I love all respectful dialogue of multiple views and opinions. If you want to chat with me directly, please do send me a PM :) :D
Cheftony
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Cheftony »

Return to “WestJet”