WJ ALPA Video explains dire negots

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Jimmy2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: WJ ALPA Video explains dire negots

Post by Jimmy2 »

Geez. No wonder he looks like he's about to cry.
---------- ADS -----------

Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by #37 »

Demeter wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:49 pm :smt014 just not worth the effort. Back to watching the show.
BTW he isnt. Time to question your source.

Demeter
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Demeter »

sure :lol:

3down&loct
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 3down&loct »

#37 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:17 am
Demeter wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:29 pm That the guy that applied to AC on the left? Awesome loyalty. Pity they dragged pilot assistance into it as well......... That should stay out of any of this.
That "guy on the left" is an amazing human being. Intelligent, diligent, and an all around sincere gentleman. Odds are poor AC has let you (or anyone else) in on who has applied there or not, so your information came directly from him????

Na, thought not.

If he has applied it only underlines that he is a perceptive prudent individual! Good for him. So your effort to discredit him actually isn't "critical" at all, your efforts just demonstrate that you are a willing participant in rumours and inuendo and not really aware of the current state of the industry.(it's a smart career move for a WJA FO to apply to AC right now).
Totally agree with this post. An amazing individual who dedicated countless hours (unpaid) to our cause. A totally selfless individual who Air Canada would only be to happy to have. I however doubt they will be so lucky!

The Tenth Man
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by The Tenth Man »

SuperchargedRS wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:33 am Sounds like WJ doesn't take the union seriously and thinks it's majorly disconnected with the pilots on the line.

I'd say best bet would be to get a strike and shut the airline down for a month or so, combine that with good media coverage was to why the pax flights are getting screwed, make sure the public image is on the underlaidmand over worked pilots vs WJ, and how they are paid crap compared to the rest of the 1st world pilots, and that should maybe make WJ come to their senses.

These people only speak one thing, and that's the bottom line, they need to know that messing with the pilots can hurt them, I would also would wager WJ would happily sell your mother if they thought it would make them two cents.

Shut it down.
Well this sounds like good advice!!!

And great video!

The Tenth Man

Return to “WestJet”