CIRB Decision

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Tacoma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: CIRB Decision

Post by Tacoma »

And they will have the same labour protections as we did prior to alpa so a good chance they'll be sent packing with a partially completed CAE 37 groundschool
---------- ADS -----------

cloak
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by cloak »

???

The Tenth Man
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by The Tenth Man »

squawk wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:01 pm
YVR Lurker wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:44 am This decision never NEVER would have happened with the WJPA at the helm. They wouldn’t have fought that battle.
Thank you MEC and ALPA.

G
Maybe the WJPA wouldn’t have had to fight that battle in the first place. Maybe Westjet pilots would have been given the flying. Collaboration compared to what appears to be constant conflict. I think this battle is far from over.
Yah well, squawk called that one.

On a side note, YVR Lurker has gone AWOL from this forum. Same thing with that Greenbastard fellow.

Was it something I said?

Alcoholism
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Alcoholism »

The Tenth Man wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:16 am
YVR Lurker wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:44 am This decision never NEVER would have happened with the WJPA at the helm. They wouldn’t have fought that battle.
Thank you MEC and ALPA.

G
Maybe the WJPA wouldn’t have had to fight that battle in the first place. Maybe Westjet pilots would have been given the flying. Collaboration compared to what appears to be constant conflict. I think this battle is far from over.

On a side note, YVR Lurker has gone AWOL from this forum. Same thing with that Greenbastard fellow.

Was it something I said?

Shady McSly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Shady McSly »

Alcoholism wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:14 pm
The Tenth Man wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:16 am

Was it something I said?

Quoting is neat.

Return to “WestJet”