WJ Scab List

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

WeedPro2000
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: WJ Scab List

Post by WeedPro2000 »

Upon further consideration, I no longer identify as a scab. From this point on, I identify as a conscientious objector and thus refuse to take part in acts of economic violence.

That is all.

Gandhi John
---------- ADS -----------

Flyingsquirrelsuck
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Flyingsquirrelsuck »

WeedPro2000 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 am Upon further consideration, I no longer identify as a scab. From this point on, I identify as a conscientious objector and thus refuse to take part in acts of economic violence.

That is all.

Gandhi John
Oh John, taking the easy way out. Kinda like the WJPA did most of the time.

Your fantastic buddy. Keep up the great work you do for this pilot group.

jjj
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by jjj »

Weedpro,

My dad used to drink a lot - there were a few crazy consequences with that. That was over 20 years ago. I can hold onto a grudge or regard him for the helluva great dad he turned out to be.

Your arguments about how things went down at the regionals in the 80’s and 90’s are not relevant and not a reasonable case for life under ALPA now.

Recent comments from Captain Tim Canol (sp?) about Air North seem more relevant. “We are not in the business of putting companies out of business.”

Further, your previous airline experience has little to do with our status here at WS.

Further, no one is advocating for violence - period.

Further, we are entitled to have differing opinions - that’s ok. You’re intelligent enough to know when you’ve lost a debate.

Yes this whole debacle is mainly about Swoop. The needed scope language is a major component of a first CBA. We’re not talking about per diems - so the right to proceed with economic pressure is appropriate.

You’re in this for yourself and that’s your choice. I would respect that choice if only it was honest and not so thinly veiled by your posts.

Later.

JJJ

lostaviator
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by lostaviator »

What's the point in even conversing with certain aliases anymore when they can't/won't answer direct questions, their position is a rare one (even the most anti-alpa pilots have come around in the past few weeks) and finally, when they display signature traits of Trump level narcissism.

Having differing opinions is great, being able to talk about them is better. But when one side is a wall, it's not worth the head banging.

Let's just all move on and direct our attention where it is needed.

Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

WeedPro2000 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 am Upon further consideration, I no longer identify as a scab. From this point on, I identify as a conscientious objector and thus refuse to take part in acts of economic violence.

That is all.

Gandhi John
Fair enough Gandhi. What's your opinion on the company's offer? (Remember Gandhi let his opinions of British colonialism be well known.)

bogey
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bogey »

I'm shocked at the amount of scabs that are in favour if scabbing on this thread. Makes me sick.

Return to “WestJet”