Strike vote

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

The Tenth Man
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Strike vote

Post by The Tenth Man »

Greg. Relax. The world doesn't function according to your rules.
---------- ADS -----------

Flyingsquirrelsuck
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Flyingsquirrelsuck »

The Tenth Man wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 am Greg. Relax. The world doesn't function according to your rules.
Is anybody else confused? If anyone can help me out, I would be grateful. Maybe send you a high five

TimothysAr
Rank 0
Rank 0

Strike vote

Post by TimothysAr »

My understanding was that they were going on strike because of their contracts - they are only given one year contracts which need to be renewed each year.

cloak
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by cloak »

Flyingsquirrelsuck wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:42 pm
Your telling me that WJ management doesn’t share any of the blame for the rocky relationship...
Not a matter of who says what, but one can never really effect or demand a change in the opponent, but only oneself.
Secondly, evidence seems to suggest that change has already been made in both people and approach in management.
Lastly, new approach means ideas not explored and paths not pursued before, as outrageous as they seem, may hold the answers!

Flyingsquirrelsuck
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Flyingsquirrelsuck »

cloak wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:42 am
Flyingsquirrelsuck wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:42 pm
Your telling me that WJ management doesn’t share any of the blame for the rocky relationship...
Not a matter of who says what, but one can never really effect or demand a change in the opponent, but only oneself.
Secondly, evidence seems to suggest that change has already been made in both people and approach in management.
Lastly, new approach means ideas not explored and paths not pursued before, as outrageous as they seem, may hold the answers!
That is your answer?

Return to “WestJet”