Saving the furniture

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Blastor
Rank 8
Rank 8

Saving the furniture

Post by Blastor »

Southwest Airlines links to WestJet site for sales

Southwest Airlines links to WestJet site, first step in selling seats on each other's flights

December 16, 2008: 11:23 AM ET
NEW YORK (Associated Press) - Southwest Airlines Co. on Tuesday began offering a link on its site for customers wanting to buy tickets on Canada's WestJet, the first step in a marketing agreement between the two carriers.

Southwest vice president of marketing Kevin Krone said the link would help introduce Southwest customers to the Canadian carrier's brand and service.

Southwest and WestJet Airlines Ltd. announced this year they would eventually sell seats on each other's flights as if they were one airline.

WestJet planes will do the cross-border flying under the so-called code-sharing agreement. A schedule for those flights will be announced late next year, Southwest said.

Southwest does not fly beyond the U.S. border but has announced the WestJet deal and a similar agreement with Volaris to serve Mexico. It is looking for partners that will let Southwest sell travel to the Caribbean and eventually Europe.

Southwest Airlines shares added 15 cents, or 2 percent, to $7.75 in morning trading.

NEW YORK (Associated Press) - Southwest Airlines Co. on Tuesday began offering a link on its site for customers wanting to buy tickets on Canada's WestJet, the first step in a marketing agreement between the two carriers.

Southwest vice president of marketing Kevin Krone said the link would help introduce Southwest customers to the Canadian carrier's brand and service.

Southwest and WestJet Airlines Ltd. announced this year they would eventually sell seats on each other's flights as if they were one airline.

WestJet planes will do the cross-border flying under the so-called code-sharing agreement. A schedule for those flights will be announced late next year, Southwest said.

Southwest does not fly beyond the U.S. border but has announced the WestJet deal and a similar agreement with Volaris to serve Mexico. It is looking for partners that will let Southwest sell travel to the Caribbean and eventually Europe.

Southwest Airlines shares added 15 cents, or 2 percent, to $7.75 in morning trading.

WestJet Airlines WJA.A-T 11.330

:twisted:
---------- ADS -----------

rightseatwonder
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Saving the furniture

Post by rightseatwonder »

"saving the furniture"

what?

twinpratts
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twinpratts »

:twisted: ?

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like his passengers...
Four1oh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Four1oh »

:roll: !

Drinking outside the box.
KAG
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by KAG »

hey blastor, there are more smilies then :twisted: ...like :smt098 for example.

The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
WJ700
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by WJ700 »

He needs the little smiley wearing a hockey helmet and some bad orthodontia gear...

Four1oh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Four1oh »

this is more his style -->Image
it means fucktard.

Drinking outside the box.
jjj
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by jjj »

No bold font? That's not the Blastor that has entertained me over the years.
That post confuses me so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell Blastor to "f" off or not.
Oh well, it's Christmas so I'll go easy on him.

Blastor, have a merry holiday and go ram it somewhere!

rightseatwonder
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by rightseatwonder »

did he mean "burning the furniture?"..... still wondering.

Return to “WestJet”