Tools

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

joe to go
Rank 3
Rank 3

Tools

Post by joe to go »

Brent Jang is their King. The End
---------- ADS -----------

ivanhoe
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Tools

Post by ivanhoe »

JTG

Amen.

A few years ago CB instituted a company wide ban on anyone talking to him. Our PR department was to have no interaction with him. I believe it was last year that the ban was lifted.

BJ is either a piss poor reporter or has his own agenda. I'm thinking probably both...

The Raven
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by The Raven »

ivanhoe wrote:

"A few years ago CB instituted a company wide ban on anyone talking to him."

Sort of like a communist state? Does your company really ban you from talking to people?

ivanhoe
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by ivanhoe »

TR

To be clear , all corporate communication was halted. Would you continue to converse and provide information with someone who twisted your words and left out pertinent details to show you in the worst possible light? You know...kind of like you're trying to do right now.

Most airlines have rules regarding its employee's (worker bee's) like me when it comes to talking to the press. We are not allowed to. I don't think it's unusual for management at companies to restrict access to those it deem as hostile.

I'm sure I am biased to some extent , but the piss poor reporting by BJ has gone on for years. Only people who are truly aware of the facts and are paying attention would be able to determine this. The vast majority don't know any different and that is what allows him to continue at his pleasure.

whiteguy
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by whiteguy »

ivanhoe wrote:TR

To be clear , all corporate communication was halted. Would you continue to converse and provide information with someone who twisted your words and left out pertinent details to show you in the worst possible light? You know...kind of like you're trying to do right now.

Most airlines have rules regarding its employee's (worker bee's) like me when it comes to talking to the press. We are not allowed to. I don't think it's unusual for management at companies to restrict access to those it deem as hostile.

I'm sure I am biased to some extent , but the piss poor reporting by BJ has gone on for years. Only people who are truly aware of the facts and are paying attention would be able to determine this. The vast majority don't know any different and that is what allows him to continue at his pleasure.
So Clive says stop talking to that reporter but you guys can go ahead and keep taking info off the AC employee travel site. :lol:

joe to go
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by joe to go »

And first in Line for the throne........whiteguy!!!!

whiteguy
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by whiteguy »

joe to go wrote:And first in Line for the throne........whiteguy!!!!
No I think I'm second. 8)

Jastapilot
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Jastapilot »

True, Brent Jang would be tough to beat.

joe to go
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by joe to go »

Um, no white guy, you would be first in line for the throne...much the same way that Prince Charles is first in line. Jang is already on the throne!

squawk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by squawk »

The Raven wrote:ivanhoe wrote:

"A few years ago CB instituted a company wide ban on anyone talking to him."

Sort of like a communist state? Does your company really ban you from talking to people?

Communist! The Globe and Mail or the "Left and Spin" as i like to call it. Now there is one commy rag!
The columnist you speak of is only conforming to a larger bias!

. .
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by . . »

Brent covers AC equally as poorly. So don't you guys try and hog all the Brent Jang hate pls.

Jastapilot
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Jastapilot »

Endless is right, we should all equally despise Jang.

Return to “WestJet”