WS Bigger or smaller

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

aviator2010
Rank 5
Rank 5

WS Bigger or smaller

Post by aviator2010 »

saskatoon to winnipeg I gotta connect through cow town. how's the Q sound for the pilot group?????? or does yyc dir bogata sound more appeling?
---------- ADS -----------

Panama Jack wrote:I'm afraid I will have to agree with aviator2010
Liquid Charlie
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: WS Bigger or smaller

Post by Liquid Charlie »

quick -- someone punctuate that post or just pass me something to make it seem clear.

Black Air has no Lift - Extra Fuel has no Weight

ACTPA :kriz:
3=47
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 3=47 »

aviator2010 please repeat, your coming in stupid!

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by yycflyguy »

aviator2010 wrote:saskatoon to winnipeg I gotta connect through cow town. how's the Q sound for the pilot group?????? or does yyc dir bogata sound more appeling?
:smt104

Put the bottle down and step away.

ch135146
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by ch135146 »

3=47 wrote:aviator2010 please repeat, your coming in stupid!

Ditto.

Rotten Apple #1
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Rotten Apple #1 »

Could we move this thread to the WestJet forum?

Rotten Apple #1
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Rotten Apple #1 »

...or the Spelling and Punctuation forum?

yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by yycflyguy »

jonny dangerous wrote:Could we move this thread to the WestJet forum?
LOL... so they did. Valuable, valuable information.

OceansEdge
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by OceansEdge »

yycflyguy wrote:
aviator2010 wrote:saskatoon to winnipeg I gotta connect through cow town. how's the Q sound for the pilot group?????? or does yyc dir bogata sound more appeling?
:smt104

Put the bottle down and step away.
*grins* we really need to figure out a way to ticket guys for being DUI on the Information Superhighway ... think of all the lovely infrastructure upgrades we could have with fine monies! :mrgreen:

█████
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by █████ »

████ ███ █████████ █████ ██████ ████.

Last edited by █████ on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WJ200
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by WJ200 »

I jave no idea what you are talking about but I'm going to say "bigger" because bigger is always better..... :(

bombardierfixer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by bombardierfixer »

Hey posting while you drive is tough, cut the guy some slack :D

Supposedly...at the last koolaid orientation there was comments of widebodys in our future because Europe is the next logical step. But as always this is third hand information told in the dark of night in the furnishings van from the "new" guy. I still think that Saretzky will get us into Q's before we go bigger.

KAG
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by KAG »

There should be a third option, more of the same.
I could see heavy machines for our southern stuff, but not for at least 5+ years. If anything, I see us focussing on stabilizing our profit margins by working on our efficiency.

The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
TopperHarley
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TopperHarley »

Ill do my best to provide a translation of this post in hopes that you may get the answers you are looking for...

" Hey folks, I hope everyone is having a great day today. Well, I'm currently in Saskatoon visiting my native mistress from La Ronge, but I need to get to Winnipeg in time for my wife's birthday. She just came back from her family reunion in Shamattawa, so Im dying to see her. The problem is that I have to connect through Calgary, which is kind of a nuissance because I don't own a cowboy hat or cowboy boots, nor do I have a moustache. Anyways, I digress. How does the current pilot group feel about acquiring Q400s for these shorter sectors; it might allow for increased frequency between the shorter trips which will eliminate the need to connect through Calgary. I also have another mistress from Bogota Columbia. She is a goat farmer and doesn't have much money, so I'm hoping to go down to see her and help her milk the goats. Maybe she'll even milk me afterwards, if you know what I mean. Again, I digress. Do you think WJ will ever consider a Calgary-Bogota flight? I really hope so. Well, thanks in advance for the information. Judge Judy is on tv right now, so I gotta go."

‎"Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly." - Mother Theresa
mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by mbav8r »

Ah Topper, you've studied idiotnese, I thought about taking that course, but thought I would never use it because I assumed idiots could not access the web. Thanks for the translation, stick around though we will no doubt need more translating in the future.

"Stand-by, I'm inverted"
twinpratts
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twinpratts »

TopperHarley wrote:
Ill do my best to provide a translation of this post in hopes that you may get the answers you are looking for...

" Hey folks, I hope everyone is having a great day today. Well, I'm currently in Saskatoon visiting my native mistress from La Ronge, but I need to get to Winnipeg in time for my wife's birthday. She just came back from her family reunion in Shamattawa, so Im dying to see her. The problem is that I have to connect through Calgary, which is kind of a nuissance because I don't own a cowboy hat or cowboy boots, nor do I have a moustache. Anyways, I digress. How does the current pilot group feel about acquiring Q400s for these shorter sectors; it might allow for increased frequency between the shorter trips which will eliminate the need to connect through Calgary. I also have another mistress from Bogota Columbia. She is a goat farmer and doesn't have much money, so I'm hoping to go down to see her and help her milk the goats. Maybe she'll even milk me afterwards, if you know what I mean. Again, I digress. Do you think WJ will ever consider a Calgary-Bogota flight? I really hope so. Well, thanks in advance for the information. Judge Judy is on tv right now, so I gotta go."

LMFAO! That just made my day...

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like his passengers...
aviator2010
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by aviator2010 »

that's what I said

Main Gear
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Main Gear »

TopperHarley wrote:

That was epic!!

Never point your aircraft to some place your brain hasn't already been 5 minutes earlier.
aviator2010
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by aviator2010 »

CPA with a few wide bodies

aviator2010
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by aviator2010 »

do you stick with the single class cabin on long haul?

Return to “WestJet”