quebec city CSA

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

quebecgirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

quebec city CSA

Post by quebecgirl »

Hi Everyone! I am currently in a pool of candidates for the Quebec City airport for a CSA position. I have been in the pool since last november and was wondering if anyone knows if there will be any movement in the coming weeks? would love any info anyone has and thanks in advance! :)
---------- ADS -----------

gulfan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: quebec city CSA

Post by gulfan »

Have you gone to the Airport to talk to the Station Manager? Try introducing yourself?

quebecgirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by quebecgirl »

Actually, yes I have. I was just there last week in fact and spent an hour and a half learning more about Westjet. But he couldn't tell me too much about when I would get the call. I was just thinking that maybe someone on here would have some more information about it.

ravensrule
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by ravensrule »

I was a CSA in YOW for 3.5 years (now an FA) and know that our summer schedule is starting in May. I don't have any info because I'm out of the loop, however I think you should hear something in the next couple weeks because training is roughly 2 weeks.

quebecgirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by quebecgirl »

thanks for the info Ravensrule! greatly appreciated :) by the way, do you have any advice about working there? did you enjoy it? what were your hours etc? if you don't mind answering :)

Return to “WestJet”