Toronto Blue Jays

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

harddeckflyer
Rank 2
Rank 2

Toronto Blue Jays

Post by harddeckflyer » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:22 pm

I love how Toronto fans already have the Blue Jays pinned for winning the world series. I love the hype around them cause I've always stuck by them through the tough years. Ricciardi has done an amazing job and deserves all the credit in the world for such an outstanding job. As I type this they just went up 3-1 after a new addition, Melina cranked one out of the park. No more needs to be said.

LETS GO JAYS

HD
---------- ADS -----------

cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:28 pm

You're a bigger troll then CID....

harddeckflyer
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by harddeckflyer » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:34 pm

Thanks for that ?????????

Not a jays fan I take it.

cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:41 pm

ROFL, Calling you CID isn't a slandorous remark... Well, yeah, it is... Lol.. I'm sorry..

I liked the Jays, when they used to play in the "Skydome," but now..... blah....

I'll go to the bar with you and the other torontonites who jump on the bandwagon if we do make it to the world series...

loopy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by loopy » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:53 am

Yup, I'm missing TO now that the season has started. I just moved away last year. I regularly hopped on the subway to catch a game. Great deal. $11 for an upper deck view straight down on the infield.

Guess I'll spend a lot of time watching Sportnet on cable or listening to the fan590 on-line.

Go JAYS!.

Return to “The Water Cooler”