Great Job IAF,Another crime goes by...Cowards

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

niss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by niss »

Lommer,

67 was a preemtive strike due to massing along the borders, Israels strikes were in anticipation of the oncoming strike and theirfor can not really be concidered instigation as it was the arab states instigating the fight due to their prepartion for war.

As for 73, you are correct Israel did recieve munitions and money from the US, it was also partially due some soviet intervention (Cuba sent roughly 1500 transport + personell) and allowed Israel more combfort zone, she was not immidiatly at risk of losing. Dont forget, in that war Israel still had the Golan and the Sinai, and If I am not mistaken a few hundred miles from Cairo.

Israel has never been soley dependant on any other nations support.
---------- ADS -----------

She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.

Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
Nark
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Nark »

Altiplano:

If I went back to jumpstreet I would have to turn in my rifle. I'd no longer be able to shoot militant muslums. Then who would you love to hate here on avcanada?

I've been to two war-torn countries. The kind that you need a weapon in condition one, carried with you at all times. I've seen things that would make a drunken indian squirm.

Where have you been that you still have rose colored glasses on?

PS. For those of you keeping track, I still havn't been to Iraq. I'll get my chance soon enough.

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Semper Fidelis
“De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites"-
Do not wish death for your enemy, plan it.
Apollo
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Apollo »

Didn't Israel attack Egypt and push with 50km of the Suez canal, just so that the french and british could attack and kill gen. nassar?

niss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by niss »

When?

Shlomo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Shlomo »

niss wrote:Israel has never been soley dependant on any other nations support.
LRB-http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html wrote:Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing that given to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct economic and military assistance since 1976, and is the largest recipient in total since World War Two, to the tune of well over $140 billion (in 2004 dollars). Israel receives about $3 billion in direct assistance each year, roughly one-fifth of the foreign aid budget, and worth about $500 a year for every Israeli. This largesse is especially striking since Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to that of South Korea or Spain.
:roll:

dude, pls break free, you sound worse than al qaida dudes.

Hickory Stick
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Hickory Stick »

Peace on earth is not in the works unfortunately. Religious institutions, big business, politics, military profiteers all have figured out that there is money to be made in ignorance and violence.

We as humans are just stupid apes. Imagine if all the money being spent on war, was spent on healthcare and education.

It is not in the interest of pharmecudical companies to cure disease (loss of business) so why would it be in the interest of big business or religious institutions to stop war and destruction?

Anyway you slice it, violence and greed is natures way of controlling the excess human population. Things will not get better, they will only get worse. Where I live, there are recycling bins next to the garbage bin. I'd say 2/3 of the stupid apes throw recyclables into the garbage bin. I make a comment once in a while to the lazy apes about recycling and the usual reponse is "mind yer own business".

Its a fairly silly example, I know. We all know smoking is bad, but many including me still smoke. Just shows, for all of our progress we are still fairly stupid.

My faith in the human race is declining daily, please someone prove me wrong.

Cheers

You have no idea how good we have it in Canada!
Jet Dog
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Jet Dog »

niss take your zionist ass to your "holy stolen land" and go murder all those lebonese women and children, since your all for mass murder and genocide, glad that will make you wet with pleasure, and you ppl wonder why there's anti-semitism, you'll never understand, because you are a jew!

Hedley
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Hedley »

You'll have to pardon my WASP ignorance here, but I think the big picture is:

1) The Arabs want to kill all the Jews
2) The Jews aren't letting #1 occur
3) The Arabs are upset about #2.

Is that about it?

Icebound
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Icebound »

Hedley wrote:You'll have to pardon my WASP ignorance here, but I think the big picture is:

1) The Arabs want to kill all the Jews
2) The Jews aren't letting #1 occur
3) The Arabs are upset about #2.

Is that about it?
That's funny....

It is exactly the way Bush, Harper, and Blair think... and they seem to be acting accordingly.

Unfortunately, the reality is a little bit more complex...and it would be nice if all the relevant parties tried to adjust to reality.

Dex
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Dex »

Flying Low wrote:
why expand territory in response to aggression?
Two words! Buffer Zone!

Installing civilian settlements to live in war zones as a buffer? :shock:

spoiler
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by spoiler »

Dex wrote:
Flying Low wrote:
why expand territory in response to aggression?
Two words! Buffer Zone!

Installing civilian settlements to live in war zones as a buffer? :shock:
My thoughts exactly.
:roll:

niss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by niss »

niss take your zionist ass to your "holy stolen land" and go murder all those lebonese women and children, since your all for mass murder and genocide, glad that will make you wet with pleasure, and you ppl wonder why there's anti-semitism, you'll never understand, because you are a jew!
Actually the reason there is anti-semitism is because ignorant mouthbreathing knuckledragging fucks like you arent sterolized at birth and are allowed to procreate. And ya I am a jew, what does that make you? a dirty shit eating cocsucking @#$!, who the closest he is ever going to get to some pussy is when he passed through his moms? Give me a fucking break.

Hickory Stick
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Hickory Stick »

Your both retards! Arguing about stupid shit. Niss, seriously who cares that your a Jew! Your people are killing their people, their people are killing your people..in the end your all retarded.

Keep this stupid shit out of Canada! You and the retards that your fighting can go back to the sand pit and fight it out there. I like the peace here.

Stop being retarded! No one will win this stupid pissing match, its been going on for thousands of years. It has not been resolved thus all sides have proved how RETARDED they are. Corky puts all you guys to shame.

Cheers

You have no idea how good we have it in Canada!
goates
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by goates »

I think both sides need a history lesson. Let's start with the definition of a Pyrrhic Victory, cause that's where both sides are taking this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

IDF
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by IDF »

All the name calling in the world will not help this discussion. People like Altiplano and Bob Sacamnaure are the general shit disturbers. Niss, your reaction and verbal abuse just eggs them on. I understand your patriotism and your support for Israel as it is close to my heart as well but we have to face a couple of very relevant facts:

The IDF tends to become overzealous in their efforts to suppress "terrorism" especially when they have been given the "carte blanche" to do so by the US, without whom there would be NO State of Israel. The IAF and IDF accuracy during their strikes on Hezbollah targets leaves much to be desired and they should refine their precision, orbit more drones and pin point the rocket sites more effectively. Mossad and military intel should be working on a strategy to obtain human intelligence with regard to the rocket sites in order to accomplish their strike precision against Hezbollah rocket sites, weapons caches and operational centres.

here is the flip side of the coin. Hezbollah deliberately positions their rocket launchers in the MIDDLE of densely populated civilian areas and they have a specific purpose in doing so. When the IDF attack these sites, the terrorists have already left after launching the rockets and woman and childeren are forced to stay in the area under the direct threat of death by Hezbollah field commanders. When these civilians get whacked, Hezbollah cry foul and step up their propaganda machinery which leads to the following:

International outcry

International condemnation of Israel and the IDF

Radical Arab support for the cause

Thousands of new recruits joining Hezbollah

Sucks like Altiplano, Vicker Vanguard, Bob Sacamnaure and others believing all the shit they get fed in the press and on TV

UN condeming Israel.

Canadian bleeding heart sucks being sympathetic to the Arab cause and even condeming the US and Harper for supporting Israel.

An interesting fact is that Hezbollah used the close proximity of UN posts for rocket launches in order to lure IDF attacks which not being as precise as they should be, led to the deaths of UN personnel.

All you gullible sucks out there need to do a reality check. Most of the fault lies at the door of the Hezbollah and their Syrian and Iranian masters and you narrow minded press followers of bullshit tow the line and do exactly as expected.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
Apollo
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Apollo »

Niss: 1956.

Israel's Ben Gurion, UK's Eden, and France's PM (Can't remember his name offhand, sorry), signed the Protocol of Sèvres.

And IDF, I'm sorry, Overzelous isn't an excuse for massacres.

bmc
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by bmc »

IDF wrote:Canadian bleeding heart sucks being sympathetic to the Arab cause and even condeming the US and Harper for supporting Israel.
What pan Arab cause? Or do you just hate all them sand niggers?

bmc
altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

niss wrote:Actually the reason there is anti-semitism is because ignorant mouthbreathing knuckledragging fucks like you arent sterolized at birth and are allowed to procreate. And ya I am a jew, what does that make you? a dirty shit eating cocsucking @#$!, who the closest he is ever going to get to some pussy is when he passed through his moms? Give me a fucking break.
Hahaha - Oh man - what is it with the Jews! Jerry Seinfeld, Garry Shandling, the Stooges... Now niss! - You Jews crack me up!!!

shitdisturber
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by shitdisturber »

All this antisemitism and antimuslimism; is that a word, while revealing is such a waste of all your creative talents. Believe me, I'm finding some of you to be very creative. Hedley was on the right track. Hezbollah long ago decided that Israel and Israelies had no right to exist and they were going to do something about it. For some strange reason, the Israelies object, I wonder why. Since it doesn't seem that either side is likely to get reasonable any time in the near future; innocents on both sides of the conflict, and some in the middle as well, are going to continue to get slaughtered.

Before anybody accuses me of being in favour of one side or the other; I'm completely neutral. In my opinion, there's plenty of scumbags on both sides that need to lean up against a wall somewhere nad have a gander at the wrong side of a firing squad.

bob sacamano
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by bob sacamano »

IDF wrote:All the name calling in the world will not help this discussion. People like Altiplano and Bob Sacamnaure are the general shit disturbers. Niss, your reaction and verbal abuse just eggs them on. I understand your patriotism and your support for Israel as it is close to my heart as well but we have to face a couple of very relevant facts:

The IDF tends to become overzealous in their efforts to suppress "terrorism" especially when they have been given the "carte blanche" to do so by the US, without whom there would be NO State of Israel. The IAF and IDF accuracy during their strikes on Hezbollah targets leaves much to be desired and they should refine their precision, orbit more drones and pin point the rocket sites more effectively. Mossad and military intel should be working on a strategy to obtain human intelligence with regard to the rocket sites in order to accomplish their strike precision against Hezbollah rocket sites, weapons caches and operational centres.

here is the flip side of the coin. Hezbollah deliberately positions their rocket launchers in the MIDDLE of densely populated civilian areas and they have a specific purpose in doing so. When the IDF attack these sites, the terrorists have already left after launching the rockets and woman and childeren are forced to stay in the area under the direct threat of death by Hezbollah field commanders. When these civilians get whacked, Hezbollah cry foul and step up their propaganda machinery which leads to the following:

International outcry

International condemnation of Israel and the IDF

Radical Arab support for the cause

Thousands of new recruits joining Hezbollah

Sucks like Altiplano, Vicker Vanguard, Bob Sacamnaure and others believing all the shit they get fed in the press and on TV

UN condeming Israel.

Canadian bleeding heart sucks being sympathetic to the Arab cause and even condeming the US and Harper for supporting Israel.

An interesting fact is that Hezbollah used the close proximity of UN posts for rocket launches in order to lure IDF attacks which not being as precise as they should be, led to the deaths of UN personnel.

All you gullible sucks out there need to do a reality check. Most of the fault lies at the door of the Hezbollah and their Syrian and Iranian masters and you narrow minded press followers of bullshit tow the line and do exactly as expected.
Jerry Seinfeld wrote: What's up with idf anyways. It's an occupying military force, and an invading force. Where does the defense come into play? :smt017

I'm here all week folks.

:smt109

Return to “The Water Cooler”