cloudcounter

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Pilot_adam
Rank 5
Rank 5

cloudcounter

Post by Pilot_adam »

Please DO NOT quote my book unless you know it !!!!! you are deceiving people and spreading hatred...

Your signature is just as disgusting as your hatred and inappropriate comments/posts...

The Holy Quran Sura 5 verse 33

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;"

http://tinyurl.com/2zne8f

So It is "" wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land "" not OPPOSE, BIG F*** difference there...

Now please change your signature and learn to quote the book right ..

This might help

http://tinyurl.com/2gk4dp

good luck hunting..
---------- ADS -----------

wingtip
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by wingtip »

This is avcanada. People often speak freely of things they know nothing about. You are right in your comments on the promotion of hatred but it is a small group of followers of "your book" that have brought wide spread hatred towards you. It is hatred born of ignorance but the hatred is well founded. So please, don't kill thousands of our civilians because of your own misunderstandings of "your book".

2low
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by 2low »

Last edited by 2low on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desksgo
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by desksgo »

Geeze you guys are little turds...THIS IS CANADA, all are welcome here. Regardless of your chosen creed.

Try and remember the things that Canada stands for.

cloudcounter
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: cloudcounter

Post by cloudcounter »

lol
You are just as deceived as the first Adam!

Job 20:4 "Don't you even know the basics, how things have been since the earliest days, when Adam and Eve were first placed on earth?

Pilot_adam wrote:Please DO NOT quote my book unless you know it !!!!! you are deceiving people and spreading hatred...

Your signature is just as disgusting as your hatred and inappropriate comments/posts...

The Holy Quran Sura 5 verse 33

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;"

http://tinyurl.com/2zne8f

So It is "" wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land "" not OPPOSE, BIG F*** difference there...

Now please change your signature and learn to quote the book right ..

This might help

http://tinyurl.com/2gk4dp

good luck hunting..

Koran 5:33
The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of ..snip
If Truth be not your goal,
you have achieved your gaol.

http://www.biblicalzionist.com/index.htm
Pilot_adam
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Pilot_adam »

wingtip wrote: So please, don't kill thousands of our civilians because of your own misunderstandings of "your book".
This small group of the followers of "my book" who promote violence and hatred are criminals and may also be mentally retarded,But weren't those who killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Japan,Korea,Vietnam,Cambodia,Palestine,Iraq and else where in the world the same? my answer is YES. so basically the Quran is not to blame , It is humans.

Yes desksgo I know THIS IS CANADA, does that mean We will have to shut up and watch while others try to make a devil out of our religion ??

I do respect everybody "believers and non-believers(Atheists)",My wife is a protestant and my grand mother was a Jew so I don't care about religion, but what I hate is liars and fakes.

cloudcounter I looked up a lot of your other quotes of the Quran and they are all fakes , This is called slander specially when you know it and do it purposely.

TopperHarley
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TopperHarley »

CC,

Look, like you, I am a Christian. But I think you are going a little bit too far here in demonstrating your intolerance. Jesus himself taught that religion is not meant to be imposed on anyone, it is a choice. If people don't want to worship Christ, that is their own personal business.

How would you like it if Adam had any of the following Bible verses as his signature:

Exodus 22:18 "Do not allow a sorceress to live."

Exodus 22:20: "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be put to death."

Exodus 32 :27-30 "This is what the Lord says, 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor."

Do you see my point? When taken out of context, any verse, whether from the Koran or Bible can be made to sound evil.

You're not going to convert anybody with your tactics, you're just going to make them more anti-religion.

Pilot_adam
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Pilot_adam »

C-HRIS wrote:CC,

Look, like you, I am a Christian. But I think you are going a little bit too far here in demonstrating your intolerance. Jesus himself taught that religion is not meant to be imposed on anyone, it is a choice. If people don't want to worship Christ, that is their own personal business.
You're not going to convert anybody with your tactics, you're just going to make them more anti-religion.
That is what I am talking about , Cheers C-HRIS

LostinRotation
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by LostinRotation »

desksgo wrote:Try and remember the things that Canada stands for.
I remember seeing this picture ....best picture of the summer. :lol:

-=0=LiR=0=-

Sometimes I think it's a shame when I get feelin' better when I'm feelin no pain.

desksgo
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by desksgo »

Hey, Allah, Jesus and Pan all agree, she's got big jugs.

WORLD PEACE IS AT OUR DOORSTEP. BOUNCE ON PEACE JUGS, BOUNCE ON!

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

The only blood I intend to spill is not for any religion, cult or belief....

IT'S TO PUT THE RED BACK INTO THE MAPLE LEAF.

YOU'RE IN CANADA...BEST COUNTRY IN THE UNIVERSE...DROP THE CRAP AND GET ON WITH LIVING!!!

This is a waste of bandwidth.

Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rowdy »

I am Birddog wrote:The only blood I intend to spill is not for any religion, cult or belief....

IT'S TO PUT THE RED BACK INTO THE MAPLE LEAF.

YOU'RE IN CANADA...BEST COUNTRY IN THE UNIVERSE...DROP THE CRAP AND GET ON WITH LIVING!!!

This is a waste of bandwidth.

AMEN! :wink:

V1 Rotate
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by V1 Rotate »

This thread needs more

and

"I have control!"
cloudcounter
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by cloudcounter »

2Pe 3:3 knowing this first, that there shall come at the close of the days mockers with mocking, walking according to their own lusts, :D

The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of ..snip

Wild Cat
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Wild Cat »

Yes Yes
GO LEAFS GO!!!

Your One Darn Good Pilot
Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rowdy »

cloudcounter wrote:2Pe 3:3 knowing this first, that there shall come at the close of the days mockers with mocking, walking according to their own lusts, :D
STFU already! I'm sick of all the religious beliefs being spouted on this forum. Next post on it is going to get the full on rowdy Treatment!

We're here for the aviation aspect of things.. not your religious affliction. :wink:

w squared
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by w squared »

Rowdy wrote:
cloudcounter wrote:2Pe 3:3 knowing this first, that there shall come at the close of the days mockers with mocking, walking according to their own lusts, :D
STFU already! I'm sick of all the religious beliefs being spouted on this forum. Next post on it is going to get the full on rowdy Treatment!

We're here for the aviation aspect of things.. not your religious affliction. :wink:
Funny that you should say that, Rowdy. The first time I parsed that last sentence, I read "affiliation" and though "gee, you could change that last word to affliction and it would make more sense..." :D

Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
Vickers vanguard
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Vickers vanguard »

Pilot_adam wrote: cloudcounter I looked up a lot of your other quotes of the Quran and they are all fakes , This is called slander specially when you know it and do it purposely.
Pilot adam, this cloud thing is totally fu%$#ed and is beyond help......so, I suggest you leave him alone with his delusions.. :smt033 :smt033 :smt100

cloudcounter
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by cloudcounter »

Get stuffed wimp
like it or lump it
Rowdy wrote:

cloudcounter
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by cloudcounter »

Thanks Vic :D
getting tired of his nippin and yappin while he is nappin
Vickers vanguard wrote:
Pilot_adam wrote: cloudcounter I looked up a lot of your other quotes of the Quran and they are all fakes , This is called slander specially when you know it and do it purposely.
Pilot adam, this cloud thing is totally fu%$#ed and is beyond help......so, I suggest you leave him alone with his delusions.. :smt033 :smt033 :smt100

Return to “The Water Cooler”