Hell's Kitchen

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Spinner
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Spinner »

I'm thinking it is Rock because we all love to hate him. They have tried to make him look bad throughout the series but he still hangs on.

should be a good final. This last episode actually seemed very quiet. Maybe the lipreading sensors got to chef!
---------- ADS -----------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING
SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING"

WOW... WHAT A RIDE
sigmet77
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sigmet77 »

Rock better win, real chef vs. nanny, come on. Bonnie will probably cry 2 or 3 times during the episode, have a crappy kitchen with a so-so menu and then Ramsey will talk about how hard it was to choose between the two. It isn't hard, choose Rock, or lose your reputation. I will be happy when Kitchen Nightmares comes to the U.S., the British ones are great, let's see how Americans react.

Golden Flyer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Golden Flyer »

cyyz wrote:
grey_cap wrote:who do u think will win? my votes for Rock.
That would be the first Black contestant... Has Ramsey been told to equalize???
Ah, @#$! off and don't come w/ that bullshit. He got there and he deserve it. He's an executive chef who obviously has experience. Why would you even need to consider that? Think a black person can't get to that level on there own? Eat a dick you piece of shit!

"Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible"

Edward Vernon Rickenbacker

All Pilots & Prospective Pilots Should Have Read:
http://walter.freefuelforever.com
Walter Gilles
Emirates: B-777
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

Golden Flyer wrote:
cyyz wrote:
grey_cap wrote:who do u think will win? my votes for Rock.
That would be the first Black contestant... Has Ramsey been told to equalize???
Ah, @#$! off and don't come w/ that bullshit. He got there and he deserve it. He's an executive chef who obviously has experience. Why would you even need to consider that? Think a black person can't get to that level on there own? Eat a dick you piece of shit!
It'll be the first black contestant to win the show that's been on for 3 years now?? So, you tell me.... Has Cajun cooking just not been upto par for the last 3 years.

And yes, Rock is a great cook, he managed to survive josh and the other wops by staying on the prep station the entire show.

The last 2 guys to get booted were all taken out because they were working, they all took initiative, all he does is whine and complain about jen, and the other women and how he's so amazing while working the prep station...

Josh working spagethi + rizoto rock on prep
Josh begging for help and ramsey starrring dully at rock for not helping
brad creating a menu
brad taking full blame for a poor menu
Josh cooking, rock prepping

And if Rock doesn't win you'll just call/cry racism...

And your Mr. Executive chef is competing against a nanny, he's lost 2 challenges 1 to a pastry cook and one to a line cook. Couldn't take charge to create a good menu item.

Golden Flyer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Golden Flyer »

No, if he doesn't win, it just goes to prove that a better contestant won. CYYZ, your such a dumb shtick. The show has been on for 3 years, meaning 3 seasons and 3 different winners. Does that mean if a black contestant didn't win the first 3 times, one has to win this season or they'll be a public outrage? Suck a nut w/ your redneck shit. A black guy is in the finals and your complaining about equalizing. Stay anonymous and talk shit undercover over the web prick. Even if he hasn't done all the things you've stated, why the @#$! does his race matter? The man is a fucking leader! He works and see to it that his team gets the job done. Better yet, he looks out for himself. There could only be one winner.

"Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible"

Walter Gilles
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

Golden Flyer wrote:The man is a fucking leader! He works and see to it that his team gets the job done. Better yet, he looks out for himself. There could only be one winner.
Exactly, he worked prep while team member after team member got cut, he let brad give his ideas to the menu so he wouldn't get singled out. He wasn't a leader. He has moderate skill especially for an "executive chef" and I've seen people's resumes, one person put "executive chef... Mcdonald's" it's all perspective...

I don't care if he wins or not, but I think Julia would have been a better choice.
No, if he doesn't win, it just goes to prove that a better contestant won.
lol... Yeah.. Okay.. Watch all the blogs and web articles that will go up after the show if he doesn't win, and I'll go and grab the sites so you can go and post to all them racists "a better contestant won. " Also if he does win watch how many bloggers will be posting "about time a black guy won" or some crap like that... And you can post on their sites too, telling them "no, he's not black he's an executive chef."

Or even if it was julia vs rock in the finale it would have been better, that way julia could have won... No one could say boo, and it would all be good.

"Suck a nut w/ your redneck shit"

Oh, and by the way, all my talk is YOUR LIBERAL bleeding heart BS. If people didn't feel the need to say "were all equals, but hey, minorities really aren't, so lets boost them up, even they can do anything anyone else can, but just so they can feel good, we'll make sure they get in regardless..."

I am a proud member of "merit only not sex, race or prefrence you bigot stfu"

Furthermore, just because I implied, that FOX may have or wanted to promote a black victor you start ranting and babling about redneck this and red neck that, just so you know good ol' Rev Jackson and other members minority groups are just as bigoted as you. But you're right a red-neck ain't a minority so for someone to call someone else a redneck wouldn't be discrimination, or bigotry.... <erm>...

Thanks for the wonderful world you've created for us mr. liberal.. :roll: God(oops) I mean Boy(oops again) drat, I miss the good ol' days when everyone was equal and everything was based on merit...

And good one for starting a useless debate... In a wonderful topic, stupid dumb bigots.... Oh and yeah, you're a bigot... I asked "are they promoting equality to apease the masses(in which case finale is sealed)" and you start sputtering your redneck this and redneck that, lunatic ravings... I've got Jacksons number, you guys would be perfect... Oh, but you're right, I forgot and I mentioned it already, the liberals can't be bigots/racists, I mean they're the defenders of "equality" where everything is based on "merit..."

Go burn down a science lab full of animals so that way they won't be tested on or go shoot an abortion doctor to promote pro-life...

Nut jobs.. all of you... Thanks for screwing up the world...

PS. Just so you realise that the show is based on "equality" and racial/sexist public viewer pandering, btw it's fox....

6 males, 6 females, how "convenient" why wasn't it all men or women?

Last edited by cyyz on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Flyer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Golden Flyer »

I'm done arguing w/ you. Again this is an anonymous forum, and stay happy that your anonymous. Remember, Toronto is a small world. You have 4000 post and almost 4 per day. You need to go out and get some pussy.

Walter Gilles
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

Golden Flyer wrote:I'm done arguing w/ you. Again this is an anonymous forum, and you can stay behind your computer. Right now I just want to @#$! your shit up and Toronto is a big city.
Alrighty gangster.. Go back to your barn and your lynchings..

Sorry that you want to go sh00tz someone who opens their mouth about fox "reality" tv. God forbid people are allowed to have opinions.

Like when Joe turned out not to be a millionaire as fox had promised...

"reality" tv, man you guys are daft... But I'm sure you all think Martha [stewart]cooks and makes all that stuff with her soft silky hands too..

It's tv and it's about ratings.. that means it's about money. But you're right the show would make just as much money if they were all 12 guys competing for the title and they all looked like

Sheila
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Sheila »

Knock it off GF, this is not Hells Kitchen.
lilfssister wrote:My question after many episodes is why are they serving turbine engines? "Turbo"??? Ter-butt where I come from.... :?:
What are you talking about Lil?

I thought they were serving that Beef Wellington dish more than anything else, didn't you think so? And who was preparing it do you remember?

I really don't know what happened to Julia? It was odd she broke down over the garnish.

lilfssister
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by lilfssister »

Final two tonight!

taxiway_matthew
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by taxiway_matthew »

Congrats to Rock!
He kicked ass

Spinner
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Spinner »

thought it might go either way but he deserved the win!

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING
SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING"

WOW... WHAT A RIDE
ottawa,kan
Rank 6
Rank 6

now boys....yur all gay anyway

Post by ottawa,kan »

Now Boys...Golden Flyer and CYYZ ( and I mean boys in the gender neutral " you guys" politically correct sense)....you have to admit that the world is trending in a better direction when a bunch of hard core pilot boys can have a huge tiff over who wins a COOKING show for god's sake.
And webster's defines "redneck" as a white southern farm worker. As a white southern ( south of you anyway) (tree)farmer I resent you using redneck as a perjorative. So cut it out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Water Cooler”