Leading sex expert speaks out

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

bmc
Rank 11
Rank 11

Leading sex expert speaks out

Post by bmc »

---------- ADS -----------

bmc
taxiway_matthew
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Leading sex expert speaks out

Post by taxiway_matthew »

Well seeing as how God "invented" Sex, I would call the Pope the leading sex expert...atleast here on earth...so good on ya' bmc :)
Furthermore, sex can be like a drug, its addictive...if it weren't why do you think, in the face of so many dangers, ie. pregnancy, STDs, emotional distress, etc....people are still doing it at an alarming rate (btw, pregnancy isn't a danger, but some view it as one)

:)

valvelifter
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by valvelifter »

Why is it that everytime I hear a pope or priest talk about sex it sounds like TC talking about safety :)

He who laughs last will laugh the hardest
grimey
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by grimey »

taxiway_matthew wrote:Well seeing as how God "invented" Sex, I would call the Pope the leading sex expert...atleast here on earth...so good on ya' bmc :)
Furthermore, sex can be like a drug, its addictive...if it weren't why do you think, in the face of so many dangers, ie. pregnancy, STDs, emotional distress, etc....people are still doing it at an alarming rate (btw, pregnancy isn't a danger, but some view it as one)

:)
Because the Bible says to be fruitful and multiply? And yes, pregnancy does carry health risks, especially in under-developed countries or for smaller women or younger girls.

no sig because apparently quoting people in context is offensive to them.
xsbank
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by xsbank »

Didn't look at the Youtube thing but but here is another post I thought was about Haz.

Where is Haz, anyway? He is unusually taciturn these days - you OK out there in Not-Toronna? I worry about you. :rolleyes:

"What's it doing now?"
"Fly low and slow and throttle back in the turns."
mellow_pilot
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by mellow_pilot »

Supposedly chaste man talks about sex...

Yeah, there we go again. Kinda like the pope talking about truth, or justice, or propriety, or not covering up the rape of children... all things he seemingly knows dick all about...

Still, he's the only one with the 'right' info. No freaking different than any other extremist nut-bar.

Dyslexics of the world... UNTIE!

Return to “The Water Cooler”