Link to pics from inside crashing plane

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

GilletteNorth
Rank 7
Rank 7

Link to pics from inside crashing plane

Post by GilletteNorth »

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... ft-crashed

Quote from the site: Pictures taken from a passenger before the air craft crashed. The plane crashed and all its passengers were killed. However the rare photographs were recovered.
In September 2006, a collision occurred between a Gol Airlines 737 and an Embraer Legacy business jet over the Amazon in South America.

...Seriously spooky if these are real.
---------- ADS -----------

Having a standard that pilots lose their licence after making a mistake despite doing no harm to aircraft or passengers means soon you needn't worry about a pilot surplus or pilots offering to fly for free. Where do you get your experience from?
bob sacamano
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Link to pics from inside crashing plane

Post by bob sacamano »

Hey a quick question, why's the lady on the left wearing handcuffs?

Ah, it's cos she's Kate Austen, from the t.v. series Lost.

Origin of the hoax

The hoax originated in an October 26, 20, by Brazilian blogger Carlos Cardoso. In a later posting he admitted to perpetrating the hoax and maintained that he did it to demonstrate that people don't read carefully enough or apply enough skepticism to what they find on the Internet. Cardoso went on to predict that the text and images would circulate widely via email and become "the new scandal of the Internet."

Presumably he is satisfied with the results.

:smt109
GilletteNorth
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by GilletteNorth »

LOL, and that's why I don't immediately believe everything I read on the internet. Thanks Bob. :lol:

course, not being able to spell 'minutes' correctly on a news site kinda helps.

Having a standard that pilots lose their licence after making a mistake despite doing no harm to aircraft or passengers means soon you needn't worry about a pilot surplus or pilots offering to fly for free. Where do you get your experience from?
Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

EngineGuy wrote: What you say is a lie and I know that because I was the man who was being sucked out of the plane! :wink:

Sucks to be you then :mrgreen:

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
Changes in Latitudes
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Changes in Latitudes »

This reminds me of those amazing pictures from that FEDEX plane that crashed in the Pacific a few years back. Only one guy and a volleyball survived. He got some great snapshots, however, I'll forward them to you, Gillette.

Geko
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Geko »

I love how gullible people are.

GilletteNorth
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by GilletteNorth »

I posted here because I didn't believe that the photos were legit and wanted to find out if anyone knew if it was true or not. If I believed it was true from the start I would have posted in the General Comments section right away, not the Misc. It's why I said "if". But it was interesting.

sapper6fd
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by sapper6fd »

This aired on a news story in South America. They reported the images as the first recovered from the aircraft. I wonder whose red faced now....

Tubthumper
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Tubthumper »

Geko, did you know that word isn't in the dictionary? :smt040

:rolleyes:

Return to “The Water Cooler”