Stag And Doe in YHM

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

SYT_YYZ
Rank 5
Rank 5

Stag And Doe in YHM

Post by SYT_YYZ »

Hey all,
Long time no chat! I feel like since having a little one and going back to work, I barely get time to check my email or get on here.

Anyways CLoddy and I are finally making it official and getting hitched!

We are having a stag n doe to celebrate the event (since the wedding is going to be pretty small), which will be in the YHM area.

So we would love to see some of you out there if you can make it! It will be cheap drinks, good music, amazing prizes, including a draw for a full bar and many other huge door prizes. A free pizza dinner will be served during the evening, along with snacks etc.

Tickets are 10.00 bucks each, 'Oh Canada' is the theme, and it starts at 8pm.

If anyone is interested in celebrating with us while networking with other people in the industry let us know!

SYT (Sammy)
---------- ADS -----------

Lost Cessna Pilot: "Big airport with a little Cessna 150 overhead, please identify yourself!"
Top Poster

Re: Stag And Doe in YHM

Post by hazatude »

When is this again? Sounds like a lot of fun with awesome people!

SYT_YYZ
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by SYT_YYZ »

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I didn't post that!

Here is the info!

Saturday May 15th 2010, 8pm

North Wentworth Arena

27, Highway 5, Waterdown Ontario

We also have a facebook event so feel free to join and invite other friends for a night out!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 299&ref=ts

Driving Instructions:
Waterdown is located west of the QEW, Hwy-403 and Hwy-407 interchange, several kilometers west of Burlington.
From Toronto: Take the QEW to Hwy 403 and on to the Hwy 6 cutoff that leads to Guelph. (It is beyond the cutoff to Niagara.) Go North on Hwy 6 to the top of the Escarpment. There is a traffic light at the top at the intersection of Hwy 5 and Hwy 6. You will see a Petro Canada Gas Station on your left. Turn left onto Hwy 5 and go to the first intersection; the entrance to the arena is on the right. You should see Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning on the right. The driveway to the arena is part of this intersection and South Drive is the street on the left. (It is a very short distance along Hwy 5 from Hwy 6.)

Lost Cessna Pilot: "Big airport with a little Cessna 150 overhead, please identify yourself!"
Rank 5

Post by Clodhopper »

Hey guys,

I hope a bunch of you can make it out next weekend! Nothing like cheap beer and free food!

a.k.a. "Big Foot"

Return to “The Water Cooler”