CATSA MAKES VIDEO OF WOMAN TOUCHING BREASTS!

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

aftstrake
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: CATSA MAKES VIDEO OF WOMAN TOUCHING BREASTS!

Post by aftstrake »

---------- ADS -----------

flyinthebug
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flyinthebug »

cdnpilot77 wrote:There has been a few women do it in the US and post their videos on the net....they were posted on avcanada a year or so ago...if I remember correctly, it was not met kindly.
You mean like this gal??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHd3i7ZA2uU

Expat
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Expat »

One of the jokes of my last flight to Canada, was transiting through Moscow. You arrive from another country, just transiting. Well they have you go through the whole routine, belt, shoes off, scans, and all. And you are already on the sterile side??? Then the nice part. They confiscate all the booze the travelers bought at the previous airport, saying it is illegal to import into Russia. So the poor guys have to buy some more at the Moscow DF shops!
And because you are going to North America, there is another complete security check at the gates... :evil:

Success in life is when the cognac that you drink is older than the women you drink it with.

Return to “The Water Cooler”