CATSA MAKES VIDEO OF WOMAN TOUCHING BREASTS!

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.

CATSA MAKES VIDEO OF WOMAN TOUCHING BREASTS!

Post by . ._ »

That's my favourite part of the video. :smt047

http://www.youtube.com/user/packsmartjy ... jxO8cFxZ6s

I wonder why they didn't show some dude getting his scrotum massaged? :smt017
---------- ADS -----------

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: CATSA MAKES VIDEO OF WOMAN TOUCHING BREASTS!

Post by cdnpilot77 »

I have never seen CATSA employees smile like that before....or at all for that matter!

ArcticKat
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by ArcticKat »

I've always wondered, what would happen if I were to strip down to my skivvies and put everything thru the x-ray machine. Aside from embarassing my wife and kids of course. :) It would be worth video taping just to put onto the 6:00 news.

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by cdnpilot77 »

There has been a few women do it in the US and post their videos on the net....they were posted on avcanada a year or so ago...if I remember correctly, it was not met kindly.

ArcticKat
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by ArcticKat »

Not illegal though. ;)

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by cdnpilot77 »

If you do it and post it here, can you please put censor bars over...you know....or blur or something....please! :mrgreen: :shock:

Dash-Ate
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Dash-Ate »

That'll buff right out :rolleyes:
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by . ._ »

edited

grimey
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by grimey »

"Quick, Peter, turn on channel 9, it's the breast exam!"

no sig because apparently quoting people in context is offensive to them.
Doc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Doc »

I don't think a blonde female has ever hi-jacked, or bombed an aircraft. I say again..."We would rather see a major crime unsolved, than risk the appearance of racial profiling...." Why else would we treat dogs and cats the same way we treat skunks, even though everybody knows, it's the skunks that stink.....?
Do we really need the screeners to outnumber the passengers? Do we really need anything more than a simple metal detector? Nope.

azimuthaviation
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by azimuthaviation »

Blonde women have carried out many bombings and hijackings of aircraft and other targets. But whens the last time an Arab man hijacked an aircraft? Its been about ten years. Or bombed an aircraft, its been closer to 20 years. And in Canada? has it ever happened? By your reasoning we shouldnt have any security at the airports, not that airport security has ever thwarted any attempt.

Doc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Doc »

azimuthaviation wrote: By your reasoning we shouldnt have any security at the airports, not that airport security has ever thwarted any attempt.
I'd say, you have it about correct. I'm tired of seeing 15 year old girls being "felt up" by these grade 6 grads that are our airport security. What ARE you looking for??? "You should spend more time fondling my bra....there just has to be an AK in there somewhere...."
Flying out of Auckland, I had to go through the SAME security TWICE because our flight terminated in the USA. My new motto...Racially profile..save time.

azimuthaviation
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

"Racially profile..save time"

So then they get a convert who was radicalized to go through security, because there are lots and theyve done it before. Or maybe they can get through with a disguise, remember the old man mask last year? Would you stop an 80 year old decrepid white man and search him for a bomb? What about a group of Hasidic Jews, beards and all? Or black priests?

Back in the 70's many Arab terrorists had their European groupies do their field work for them. One even duped his girlfriend into taking a radio with a bomb attached on board a plane. Or they could stop at the house of a blonde female, take her family hostage and say "bring this pistol through security and give it to brother Abdul once he gets in the plane or we cut their heads off one by one".

If they left such a gaping gap in security, the terrorists if they were really interested in attacking a Canadian airliner (which they arent) would expoit it before the security aparatus could find a way to rectify it.

Doc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Doc »

azimuthaviation wrote:"Racially profile..save time"

So then they get a convert who was radicalized to go through security, because there are lots and theyve done it before. Or maybe they can get through with a disguise, remember the old man mask last year? Would you stop an 80 year old decrepid white man and search him for a bomb? What about a group of Hasidic Jews, beards and all? Or black priests?

Back in the 70's many Arab terrorists had their European groupies do their field work for them. One even duped his girlfriend into taking a radio with a bomb attached on board a plane. Or they could stop at the house of a blonde female, take her family hostage and say "bring this pistol through security and give it to brother Abdul once he gets in the plane or we cut their heads off one by one".

If they left such a gaping gap in security, the terrorists if they were really interested in attacking a Canadian airliner (which they arent) would expoit it before the security aparatus could find a way to rectify it.
If you really think the airport security we have today will stop someone who REALLY wants to be a terrorist, you're drinking the Kool Aide your government expects you to drink. And, if the courts treated "Abdul" the way the scum sucking maggot he really is, deserves to be treated, he wouldn't even be a factor. NOT the way they handled the Air India bombing.....

azimuthaviation
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Abdul is a good guy until he does something bad. Our silly justice system has this notion called presumption of innocence, so we cant have Nazi style preventative justice thank you very much left wing cry babies.

But yeah people are pretty subjective over what terrorist attacks they care about. Air India is one example, but an even more terrible example is that of Luis Posada Carriles. The nation that is supposedly leading the fight against terror is allowing a man who bragged about blowing up an airliner walk free because he blew up the plane of a country who's goverment the USA had a disagreement with 50 years ago.

. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by . ._ »

Here's how a terrorist gets on a plane.

I'm sure there is better proof on this one, but I don't have time to google today.

http://www.examiner.com/la-county-nonpa ... r-on-plane

Expat
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Expat »

Smart decision:

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?do=m ... 529f05af6d

Wed, Sep 07, 2011

No Body Scanners At German Airports

Interior Minister: Current Generation Of Devices "Not Yet Suitable For General Use"
:smt040

Success in life is when the cognac that you drink is older than the women you drink it with.
AEROBAT
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by AEROBAT »

azimuthaviation wrote: By your reasoning we shouldnt have any security at the airports, not that airport security has ever thwarted any attempt.

Sounds like a plan to me! :D :D

Expat
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Expat »

azimuthaviation[b] wrote:"Racially profile..save time"[/b]

Strange, but when I left Canada last week, at the security gate at Pearson, they had me walk in front of a simple black piece of equipment, and one arrow lighted. telling me to go right. The person behind me was very dark, and she was told to go left. I have no clue about what that machine is doing, but it must be there for a reason.
The security check on the right was very quick and efficient. :smt040

Success in life is when the cognac that you drink is older than the women you drink it with.
Mig29
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Mig29 »

grimey wrote:"Quick, Peter, turn on channel 9, it's the breast exam!"
I got that one!! :smt044 Classic movie!! :lol:

Return to “The Water Cooler”