Is the war on terror a complete hoax?

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Dash-Ate
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Is the war on terror a complete hoax?

Post by Dash-Ate »

Natural news eh? Sounds like a bunch of hairy granola crunching occupying hippy leftists.
Carry on.

If they "hate us", in USA why aren't christian and jewish kids being beaten up while walking home from school, by some of the tens of millions of arabs living in USA?

Why no arab teenagers getting their drivers licences and slamming their car into school buses full of kids, making a fiery inferno? Come on, there are 100,000 car accidents in USA each year, not one is from an enraged arab who apparently hates us?? :cry:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034321_war_o ... _hoax.html

Is the war on terror a complete hoax? Paul Craig Roberts reveals how social engineers infected America with mass paranoia
Sunday, December 04, 2011

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) What if there weren't any real terrorists threatening America and the whole thing was just made up to justify a military agenda? A rational person might say that if we're all going to give up our rights, and our Fourth Amendment, and have U.S. troops in the streets running checkpoints, then logically there should at least be some evidence that America has been infiltrated with terrorists, right? Or, more specifically, evidence from a reliable source that has not already been caught lying about terrorism, which would exclude the federal government, of course.

Look around you today: Do you see any terrorists? Any "towel heads" aiming guns at your family? Anybody walking around with a vest full of explosives? Nope.

Have you ever seen the TSA catch a terrorist at the airport? Ever read a news report of the TSA catching a terrorist? Ever heard of an Air Marshall stopping a terrorist in-flight? Nope.

Have you ever heard of the FBI halting a terrorist plot that they didn't fabricate, plan and carry out themselves? (All the terror plots "stopped" by the FBI are, on the record, planned and carried out by the FBI itself.) (http://www.naturalnews.com/033751_F...)

Seriously. Clear the cobwebs out of your head for a moment and think logically: Where are all these "terrorists" that we're supposed to be afraid of and give up our rights for? Where are they?

Now, of course, the government can and will, from time to time, stage some sort of terrorist event to remind everyone to be afraid. That's a given. In classic Orwellian protocol, any war that grants a government unlimited power will be indefinitely sustained.

This is why the "War on Terror" was declared against a tactic, not a nation or a person. That way, the so-called "war" can be carried out indefinitely. A war with no end. Perpetual tyranny. At first, if you remember, we were told we needed TSA agents at the airports because of Osama Bin Laden, remember? He was the "mastermind" who was going to cause airplanes to fall out of the sky. So what happened after he was killed and removed from the picture? The U.S. government announced the terror threat was now "even higher" because Bin Laden's loyal supporters would now seek revenge!

Do you see how, under this brand of sick logic, the war on terror will go on indefinitely? They can always claim someone else is dangerous... there's always a new boogeyman when it serves the interests of the state. That's why it's now obvious that this war has been entirely fabricated to achieve specific political and social agendas.

The war on terror is a hoax
The best article yet written on this subject was penned by none other than Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and former associate editor of the Wall Street Journal.
As Roberts explains: (http://www.infowars.com/?p=62008)

"The US government creates whatever new bogeymen and incidents are necessary to further the neoconservative agenda of world hegemony and higher profits for the armaments industry
---------- ADS -----------

That'll buff right out :rolleyes:
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.

Re: Is the war on terror a complete hoax?

Post by . ._ »

Of course it is. But what blows my mind is how people can see evidence after evidence of government corruption/incompetence/criminality and they still believe the "official" story.

It's like the news says the sky is pink, then everyone walks around saying it's pink and if you say "here's the evidence that it's blue", you're a nut and a leftist dingbat. :roll:

Here's what some witnesses saw for the underwear bomber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4n30SePc4

So the ticket agent was the real security for the flight, but got overruled by an "unnamed government agency".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c68E1V60rAk

The U.S. government knew about this guy, they knew he was on a list, and they got him on a plane with a bomb. Got any facts to the contrary? I'd love to hear them, because I have an open mind, and I could be wrong.

Nark
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Nark »

It's a shame common sense doesn't sell newpapers, but tinfoil wearing nut-bars do.

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Semper Fidelis
“De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites"-
Do not wish death for your enemy, plan it.
Expat
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Expat »

Nark wrote:It's a shame common sense doesn't sell newpapers, but tinfoil wearing nut-bars do.
Right on!
But newspapers are losing favor, as readers looks for uncensured information on the web.
Arab spring was just the beginning. I am really afraid of what may come next. :shock:

Success in life is when the cognac that you drink is older than the women you drink it with.
B_Boomer_54
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by B_Boomer_54 »

Depends on what your definition of terrorism is. Regardless of the neglect and stupidity of the US Government before and after 9/11, Allah worshippers killed nearly 3000 people. I call that terrorism. I call the Muslim pig who murdered his 3 daughters + 1st wife terrorism. He murdered innocent people for apparently stomping on his family honour. His lawyer is arguing that ....... "That's just the way it is" !!!!!! I call Israeli's shooting innocent Palestinians terrorism. I call the pope a terrorist on occasion. I guess God has been guiding him more this year.

I know I know, Israel orchestrated the whole 9/11 thing ! (douche bag comment towards those who suffer from temporary insanity) .

bmc
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by bmc »

I always did find it amusing how coincidentally, threat levels were raised each time GWB sank in the polls. But that's political spin and everybody does it.

I have always wondered what ever happened to the big anthrax scare and the dirty bomb stuff. It all seemed to fade away. Did anyone get to the bottom of that? I ask honestly because I really can't remember the outcome as there was so much news hitting us at the time. I'm sure I missed it.

There was a lot going on back then, and looking back on it, I question the source and outcome.

bmc

Return to “The Water Cooler”