FCI is recruiting for Turkish

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

loopa
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

FCI is recruiting for Turkish

Post by loopa »

I don't know why they can't say who they are recruiting for.

Cross reference the non-type rated job ad's at Turkish Airlines versus what FCI is posting for in the jobs ad and they are identical.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... 7&t=105043

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/c ... ecruitment

Anyone have any insight into the working conditions at Turkish? Rumour is that they are needing 4000 pilot's in a short time frame. Can anyone confirm or deny?
---------- ADS -----------

timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: FCI is recruiting for Turkish

Post by timel »

I guess as an agency they don't want pilots to bypass them and contact directly Turkish. $$$

tbaylx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by tbaylx »

They advertise it as a Europe based position..probably for attractive than saying turkish

Eric Janson
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Eric Janson »

loopa wrote:Anyone have any insight into the working conditions at Turkish? Rumour is that they are needing 4000 pilot's in a short time frame. Can anyone confirm or deny?
They are expanding but I don't know if they need 4000 Pilots. Istanbul Airport is already close to capacity and I'm not sure when the new airport will open.

The biggest issue for me with this job is that they don't pay in USD or Euro but in Lira. The Lira is in free fall against both the USD and the Euro so it's a huge wage decrease every year (15-25%).

Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find in this business

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”