What is Enerjet up to?

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Freeport_Flyer
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:30 am

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by Freeport_Flyer » Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 pm

The newest job adds (May 2nd) are light on details. The linked page isn't much better.

Has anyone been in touch with them? Any word on WAWCON?
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
confusedalot
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: location, location, is what matters

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by confusedalot » Mon May 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Just curious.

So.....with all of this talk of whores and all....

What exactly is a non whore paycheck for a narrowbody?

Left seat/ right seat;

300k/200k, 200k/150k, 150k/100k, 100k/ 60k?

Neither westjet nor air Canada pay a whole lot on hiring.

I am confused, stupid as I am.

Looking forward to the great truth. Hey don' t get me wrong, if drivers can get a ton of money with no effort, that would be fantastic. Somehow, the real world does not appear to work that way, inside or outside of the flying business.
---------- ADS -----------
  
Attempting to understand the world. I have not succeeded.

veni, vidi,...... vici non fecit.

:?

yycinformer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by yycinformer » Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 am

Anyone heard anymore about this, had an interview etc?
---------- ADS -----------
  

tbaylx
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:30 pm

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by tbaylx » Fri May 24, 2019 10:08 am

yycinformer wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 am
Anyone heard anymore about this, had an interview etc?
Heard they lost Indigo as a partner. Not sure how that's going to affect the launch, but probably not in a positive way.
---------- ADS -----------
  

ant_321
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by ant_321 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:25 am

confusedalot wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:52 pm
Just curious.

So.....with all of this talk of whores and all....

What exactly is a non whore paycheck for a narrowbody?

Left seat/ right seat;

300k/200k, 200k/150k, 150k/100k, 100k/ 60k?

Neither westjet nor air Canada pay a whole lot on hiring.

I am confused, stupid as I am.

Looking forward to the great truth. Hey don' t get me wrong, if drivers can get a ton of money with no effort, that would be fantastic. Somehow, the real world does not appear to work that way, inside or outside of the flying business.
300/200. We’re all whores. 😉
---------- ADS -----------
  

yycinformer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by yycinformer » Fri May 24, 2019 11:05 am

tbaylx wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:08 am
yycinformer wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 am
Anyone heard anymore about this, had an interview etc?
Heard they lost Indigo as a partner. Not sure how that's going to affect the launch, but probably not in a positive way.
Oooo, that’s tough if true. Any source citable source?
---------- ADS -----------
  

tbaylx
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:30 pm

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by tbaylx » Fri May 24, 2019 3:12 pm

yycinformer wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:05 am
tbaylx wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:08 am
yycinformer wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 am
Anyone heard anymore about this, had an interview etc?
Heard they lost Indigo as a partner. Not sure how that's going to affect the launch, but probably not in a positive way.
Oooo, that’s tough if true. Any source citable source?
Nope, Just rumors and the fact that they are no longer listed as an investor on the website. Could be true, could be false, no idea
---------- ADS -----------
  

yycinformer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by yycinformer » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:10 pm

Interesting indeed
---------- ADS -----------
  

Freeport_Flyer
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:30 am

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by Freeport_Flyer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:29 am

Anyone getting return calls from Enerjet?
---------- ADS -----------
  

Topoff
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:34 am

Re: What is Enerjet up to?

Post by Topoff » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:44 pm

Been in the hiring pool since November. Was told in the new year that classes have been pushed until summer. Heard nothing since.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Post Reply

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”