Science-Based Alternative to Ease Quarantine Act Restrictions

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Science-Based Alternative to Ease Quarantine Act Restrictions

Post by Rockie »

Yes it would be lovely to move on wouldn’t it? Unfortunately he’s still the most dangerous man in the world to us and every other country. Once not only him but his self-serving, destructive movement are history it will take decades to undo the damage.

Move on.....haha haha. That’s a good one.
---------- ADS -----------

trey kule
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by trey kule »

The question was, what would this look like 30 years ago? Well, without Trump in the chair there would be at least 100,000 fewer dead Americans.
Is this another science based fact? What actual data do you have to back this kind of claim? Or should we consign it to the same level of credibility that Your claim of 200k is 50% of 360 million?

If you want to assign dangerosity numbers you need to look no farther than Gerald Butts, to fill out the top numbers.

Good to know that China's. Xi, Koreas rocket man pose no danger to the world. Or our own federal government to ourselves. Run by a select few of unelected people in the PMO.

BTW. Telling Me I would look stupid for expressing an opinion, I understand is the new way of dealing with dissenting opinions. No sense at all in exposing oneself to differring opinion, I suppose, when you have all the answers.

Accident speculation:
Those that post don’t know. Those that know don’t post
RRJetPilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by RRJetPilot »

Rockie wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 pm Yes it would be lovely to move on wouldn’t it? Unfortunately he’s still the most dangerous man in the world to us and every other country. Once not only him but his self-serving, destructive movement are history it will take decades to undo the damage.

Didn't Trump just broker a historic peace deal in the middle east? What has Trudeau done recently?

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

RRJetPilot wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:24 pm
Rockie wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 pm Yes it would be lovely to move on wouldn’t it? Unfortunately he’s still the most dangerous man in the world to us and every other country. Once not only him but his self-serving, destructive movement are history it will take decades to undo the damage.

Didn't Trump just broker a historic peace deal in the middle east? What has Trudeau done recently?
According to the lefties, the peace deal is a nothing deal. Obviously because Trump got it done. But Obama's nobel prize was justified. Hey Rockie, what did Obama do to win that prize again.

Anyways.....too busy woking(oops it is actually WORKING for the republicans, not woking) on a Scotus replacement to worry about a peace prize.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

My estimate of American deaths without Trump is based on Canadian deaths. So far Canada is middle of the pack in our responses with 9300 or so deaths. Multiply that by ten to make the math easy for you geniuses and that’s what the US should have with a comparable effort. They are over 202,000. The wealthiest, most advanced country in the world has 4% of the population and just under 22% of the deaths.

Wake the @#$! up and stop being so god-dammed stupid.

Noble prize (Trump’s spelling and not at all surprisingly, the White Houses’ too) and Middle East peace. You can’t be serious. These “deals” are a temporary construct brokered by Kushner to help his creepy father-in-law get re-elected. A child can see that. And why would they award a prize to a man who started a civil war in his own country?

Oh yeah, there’s that isn’t there. I’ll ask the same question DH8Classic refused to answer, how do you think this is going to end? What do you think the majority of Americans will do if Trump successfully steals the election and “wins”? After all it’s not like him or the republicans are clever and hiding what they’re doing, it’s all blatantly out there for the world to see. What do you think is going to happen if he loses but refuses to go peacefully with spineless republicans and 35% of the population in his cult supporting him? Do you think Americans who don’t support him are just going to accept that? Do you think the Americans who don’t support Trump forgot what Mitch McConnell did in 2016 and will take Trump replacing Ginsberg days before this election with a shrug?

Please tell me you people aren’t that stupid. If you had any intelligence at all you would be afraid of what your messiah is bringing down on all of us because we will suffer the consequences as well. We already have been, or perhaps you Einstein’s haven’t noticed our border with them is closed. Do you see that situation changing anytime soon?

Pull your head out of your asses. Stop dancing because the Libs have been owned again and start thinking about what happens when they’ve finally had enough and start fighting for their country. Really fighting.

Last edited by Rockie on Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Sorry bud. The left are starting the civil war. We see their violence, their harassment of peaceful diners, their taking away of freedom of speech with their cancel culture.

The border with Europe is for all intents and purposes as closed as with the US(and their virus rate is on its way to being like the US).

I suggest you look up creepy Joe Biden videos(for actual footage) if you think Trump is creepy.

And I knew you would diminish any peace agreements. But hey, I’m sure you would never diminish Obama’s nobil(sic) prize, even though you could never give a credible reason for why he got it.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Dense as always. I know you’re too stupid to understand why there’s going to be fighting, I want you to try and understand what a civil war would mean and why you should fear it. Can you do that Pelmet? Can any of you?

2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

Who was it that said and wrote “War is easy , Peace is hard “ ?

Hint : He was a bugger for the bottle :)

mixturerich
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mixturerich »

pelmet wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:17 am I suggest you look up creepy Joe Biden videos(for actual footage) if you think Trump is creepy.
Oh my god, I just did and now I feel sick. Really, America, not one, but two pedo old guys? I’ve given up. Like George Carlin said, “I no longer care about the outcome.” No point in caring when you can’t really change it anyways.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

How has this thread not been locked yet?

:lol:

mixturerich
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mixturerich »

'97 Tercel wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:48 am How has this thread not been locked yet?

:lol:
Because a new one will start and turn into the same thing anyways. Might as well keep this one going lol

Back to the original topic...Science-Based Alternatives...what we have seen is people arguing over the science, referencing multiple doctors who are contradicting each other. Seems we have some “science” claiming that lockdowns/restrictions are pointless, and other “science” claiming even more will be necessary. Who even knows anymore? This shit is exhausting!

CPT.HarshColdReality
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CPT.HarshColdReality »

No but wait. This is a fear I've had for a few months. No matter who ends up winning down there. I am scared for my country, I am scared for my fellow citizens, I am scared for my community, I am scared for my family and I am also terrified. This build up has been going on for a while and I easily see a full on civil war in the USA in the very near future. I am scared because Canada has ZERO capabilities to counter/contain the USA. They are armed to the teeth and outnumber us 10 to 1. This is not good for Canada at all!!! :oops: :|

Blowin' In The Wind
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Blowin' In The Wind »

“... But we sure owned those libs!”

*rides Rascal scooter into the sunset*

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

CPT.HarshColdReality wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:56 pm No but wait. This is a fear I've had for a few months. No matter who ends up winning down there. I am scared for my country, I am scared for my fellow citizens, I am scared for my community, I am scared for my family and I am also terrified. This build up has been going on for a while and I easily see a full on civil war in the USA in the very near future. I am scared because Canada has ZERO capabilities to counter/contain the USA. They are armed to the teeth and outnumber us 10 to 1. This is not good for Canada at all!!! :oops: :|
I have a few friends and relatives down there. Everyone’s been buying up guns and hoarding ammo for quite a while now. The Antifa/BLM communists had better watch it. Sooner or later it’s gonna be game on! I wouldn’t be worried up here. The gun loving rednecks don’t want to invade snow Mexico. 8)

Let’s Go Brandon
Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Inverted2 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:31 pm I have a few friends and relatives down there. Everyone’s been buying up guns and hoarding ammo for quite a while now. The Antifa/BLM communists had better watch it. Sooner or later it’s gonna be game on! I wouldn’t be worried up here. The gun loving rednecks don’t want to invade snow Mexico. 8)
There’s nothing I or anybody else could say that better illustrates how totally fucked the US is. You are so fucking clueless.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Folks, time to ignore the real child.....Rockie.

Here he was 4 years ago right after Trump won.....

viewtopic.php?p=979756#p979756

Rockie wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:30 pm Post by Rockie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 am
FOD wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:01 am
FOD wrote:
A cell phone and the "nuclear briefcase". That's your argument.
Yeah, that's my argument. A 12 year old has better self control than Trump.

Nuclear weapons FOD. Say it with me:

N-U-C-L-E-A-R W-E-A-P-O-N-S.

Well, after creating millions of jobs, bringing the unemployment rate to record low, creating hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs, building a wall, creating multiple peace agreements, re-equipping the military, taking on China, ending the ISIS caliphate which has resulted in no significant terrorist attacks in a long time, getting out of the stupidity of the Paris accord, and getting THREE supreme court justices to the bench among his many other accomplishments. No nuclear war yet. And now, rebuilding another great economy like he said he would last time after the world was sideswiped by a once in a century virus.

It is time to ignore the whining children and get 4 more years. That way we can 4 more years of entertainment from Rockie.

And then there is the third term.

Last edited by pelmet on Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Rockie wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:30 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:31 pm I have a few friends and relatives down there. Everyone’s been buying up guns and hoarding ammo for quite a while now. The Antifa/BLM communists had better watch it. Sooner or later it’s gonna be game on! I wouldn’t be worried up here. The gun loving rednecks don’t want to invade snow Mexico. 8)
There’s nothing I or anybody else could say that better illustrates how totally fucked the US is. You are so fucking clueless.
How am I clueless?

Let’s Go Brandon
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Here’s the video of his reaction 4 years ago:

pelmet wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:48 pm Folks, time to ignore the real child.....Rockie.

Here he was 4 years ago right after Trump won.....

viewtopic.php?p=979756#p979756

Rockie wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:30 pm Post by Rockie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 am
FOD wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:01 am
FOD wrote:
A cell phone and the "nuclear briefcase". That's your argument.
Yeah, that's my argument. A 12 year old has better self control than Trump.

Nuclear weapons FOD. Say it with me:

N-U-C-L-E-A-R W-E-A-P-O-N-S.

Well, after creating millions of jobs, bringing the unemployment rate to record low, creating hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs, building a wall, creating multiple peace agreements, re-equipping the military, taking on China, ending the ISIS caliphate which has resulted in no significant terrorist attacks in a long time, and getting THREE supreme court justices to the bench among his many other accomplishments. No nuclear war yet. And now, rebuilding another great economy like he said he would last time after the world was sideswiped by a once in a century virus.

It is time to ignore the whining children and get 4 more years. That way we can 4 more years of entertainment from Rockie.

And then there is the third term.

Let’s Go Brandon
Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

Jesus H Christ..... this site is starting to resemble a Twitter feed of bots/trolls :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Rockie demands responses. He says it is all lies. But watch this video and tell me if there is one lie Rockie and at what point.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FXjY2omWLM

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”