Science-Based Alternative to Ease Quarantine Act Restrictions

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Science-Based Alternative to Ease Quarantine Act Restrictions

Post by Rockie »

Seriously Pelmet? It’s a 1:32:04 stream of bullshit and lies just like every time he opens his mouth. And you and millions more are on your knees with your bellies full and faces covered in it begging for more. It’s impossible for a thinking human being with any dignity to watch without being disgusted.

But I’ve stopped trying to convince people they belong to a cult. It can’t be done. Now I just want you to tell me how you think this is going to end given that most Americans do not belong to the cult and are intent on defending their country from it. How do you as a full on deranged member of the cult intend to force Trumps will on the rest of them, and do you think that will happen peacefully?

I’ve asked this question many times and none of you answer it. Does your brain glitch when you think about it? Is it too uncomfortable? Is it above your mental capacity to think beyond the immediate?

Give it a try Pelmet, inverted2, DH8classic and the rest of you. Try and imagine what a civil war looks like and then answer my question.
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by Rockie on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

It probably looks like the lootin’ and burnin’ we have seen by left wing groups...with the other side actually fighting back for once 🤔

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

JohnnyHotRocks wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:13 am It probably looks like the lootin’ and burnin’ we have seen by left wing groups...with the other side actually fighting back for once 🤔
Flippant and thoughtless. Read about a former country named Yugoslavia, that should give you some indication. Take this seriously.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:21 am
JohnnyHotRocks wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:13 am It probably looks like the lootin’ and burnin’ we have seen by left wing groups...with the other side actually fighting back for once 🤔
Flippant and thoughtless. Read about a former country named Yugoslavia, that should give you some indication. Take this seriously.
Actually, he is 100% right. But it looks like when innocent people start defending themselves from the violent protesters destroying their businesses and whatever else the left have in store for them, those on the left will accuse those that you not reacted as the instigators.

No surprise.

We see that in Kenosha where a sex offender and two other violent offenders no doubt, out to destroy businesses(is the brownshirts of the left said to be peaceful) are lionized while a young kid is charged with murder for saving his life after having good intentions to protect a business.

Last edited by pelmet on Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:21 am
I am familiar...’tis the land of my parents

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

JohnnyHotRocks wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:01 am [quote=Rockie post_id=<a href="tel:1128165">1128165</a> time=<a href="tel:1600687290">1600687290</a> user_id=5632]
[quote=JohnnyHotRocks post_id=<a href="tel:1128163">1128163</a> time=<a href="tel:1600686795">1600686795</a> user_id=3911]
It probably looks like the lootin’ and burnin’ we have seen by left wing groups...with the other side actually fighting back for once 🤔
[/quote]

I am familiar...’tis the land of my parents
[/quote]

Then what’s your excuse for being so flippant about civil war? Did they tell you about people disappearing in the night? Destroyed cities? Mass graves filled with boys? Genocide? Do they fondly recount the great times they had running for their lives, filled with dread over missing relatives and wondering if they and their children will live to see tomorrow? This is the stuff Trump is literally promising if he loses the election, and it stands a very good chance of coming true but not for the reason he gives. He’s openly inciting it, and there are millions of fuckwits hanging off of every word. I’ll ask again...how do you see this ending?

Pelmet. Stop being a brainless cow and answer my question.

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

pelmet wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:48 pmNo nuclear war yet.
Why start a nuclear war when nature hands you a global pandemic instead? That was some major horseshoe action for Trump. It doesn't matter how the pandemic ends, he will always claim that he was responsible for making the outcome as good as it could be.

He always wants to be the "best" at everything, now there's even a movement for a second impeachment. He can be the first president in history to be impeached *twice* while in office. Sadly unlikely to get any further than the first attempt, but hey, he'll be the "best" at one more thing.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:11 am
JohnnyHotRocks wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:01 am [quote=Rockie post_id=<a href="tel:1128165">1128165</a> time=<a href="tel:1600687290">1600687290</a> user_id=5632]
[quote=JohnnyHotRocks post_id=<a href="tel:1128163">1128163</a> time=<a href="tel:1600686795">1600686795</a> user_id=3911]

Once again, to answer your question.
pelmet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:41 am But it looks like when innocent people start defending themselves from the violent protesters destroying their businesses and whatever else the left have in store for them, those on the left will accuse those that you not reacted as the instigators.

No surprise.

We see that in Kenosha where a sex offender and two other violent offenders no doubt, out to destroy businesses(is the brownshirts of the left said to be peaceful) are lionized while a young kid is charged with murder for saving his life after having good intentions to protect a business.
We know that you think that an insult somehow makes you correct.

Your initiations of mass violence will lead to a civil war.

Last edited by pelmet on Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

I firmly believe that civil war will only happen if Harris-Biden lose. The Democrats have already stated they will not allow another Trump term regardless of whether or not he wins legitimately.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... e2adc4bc2d

The Washington Post reported that although the CDC updated its guidance to mention aerosols on Friday, it was not widely noticed until CNN reported on it Sunday.

Before Friday’s update, the CDC said large respiratory droplets (like from coughing or sneezing) at close range transmitted the virus, but now adds “small particles, such as those in aerosols” can infect people.

“There is growing evidence that droplets and airborne particles can remain suspended in the air and be breathed in by others, and travel distances beyond six feet,” the CDC now advises.

Poorly ventilated indoor spaces, like choir practices or fitness classes, can be particularly risky for virus transmission, the CDC’s guidance adds.

Scientists say the new CDC guidance is important because cloth masks aren’t designed to protect the wearer from aerosols.

The World Health Organization publicly addressed the threat of aerosols in July at the urging of hundreds of scientists, and according to the Post, it’s unclear why the CDC is following suit months later.

This is my opinion - > Nor do cloth masks filter aerosols from those who exhale into one
And its based on this research https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 0pathogens.

But I'm glad all the pro maskers keep pushing the mask agenda. And to auxbats point that the mask protects other people, if aerosols escape your mask, and can move greater than 2 metres away and survive for over 3 hours suspended in the air, and masks also don't protect the person wearing a mask, then my question is how effective is a mask? People focus on droplets... How often does someone sneeze or cough on you when you are at the grocery store? That's probably all a mask is good for... It's about as good as someone coughing into their sleeve... The efficacy of masks is really limited... Good thing you can wear a mask and not social distance and you are "safe"

Edited for auxbaton

Last edited by montado on Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

AirFrame wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:01 am
pelmet wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:48 pmNo nuclear war yet.
Why start a nuclear war.......
Just proving the extreme over-reactions that destroy any credibility of the poster and the like.

Please ignore. And defend yourself from the mob out to destroy you because you disagree with them.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

When governments abdicate their responsibility to protect their citizens and their property, whether for political reasons(as has been the case in the US or whatever other reason, people will defend themselves and their fellow citizens.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/departme ... permitting

AuxBatOn
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by AuxBatOn »

montado wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:23 am https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... e2adc4bc2d

The Washington Post reported that although the CDC updated its guidance to mention aerosols on Friday, it was not widely noticed until CNN reported on it Sunday.

Before Friday’s update, the CDC said large respiratory droplets (like from coughing or sneezing) at close range transmitted the virus, but now adds “small particles, such as those in aerosols” can infect people.

“There is growing evidence that droplets and airborne particles can remain suspended in the air and be breathed in by others, and travel distances beyond six feet,” the CDC now advises.

Poorly ventilated indoor spaces, like choir practices or fitness classes, can be particularly risky for virus transmission, the CDC’s guidance adds.

Scientists say the new CDC guidance is important because cloth masks aren’t designed to protect the wearer from aerosols.

The World Health Organization publicly addressed the threat of aerosols in July at the urging of hundreds of scientists, and according to the Post, it’s unclear why the CDC is following suit months later.

Nor do cloth masks filter aerosols from those who exhale into one

But I'm glad all the pro maskers keep pushing the mask agenda. :lol:
1- Your second bolded quote is not part of the quoted article. It is your unsubstantiated opinion, Nice try at deception.
2- The fact that masks don’t protect the wearers has been known for a while. This is why, initially, governments were against them. But they do protect others from you.

Going for the deck at corner
ayseven
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ayseven »

Just for clarity: the looting and burning is all happening under Trump's watch. Nobody else's.

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

ayseven wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:28 pm Just for clarity: the looting and burning is all happening under Trump's watch. Nobody else's.
And if the democratic governors allowed Trump to send in the Guard, these violent “protests” would likely end fairly quickly. Easy to blame Trump for everything that happens “on his watch” but as in Canada, there are different levels of government with opposing views and policies.

rxl
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by rxl »

pelmet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:42 am When governments abdicate their responsibility to protect their citizens and their property, whether for political reasons(as has been the case in the US or whatever other reason, people will defend themselves and their fellow citizens.

All you need to know about this press release from the US DOJ is that Attorney General Barr is a fairly recent Trump nominee approved by a group of hypocrites.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

pelmet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:20 am

pelmet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:41 am But it looks like when innocent people start defending themselves from the violent protesters destroying their businesses and whatever else the left have in store for them, those on the left will accuse those that you not reacted as the instigators.

No surprise.

I’m well aware of the narrative you’ve swallowed whole and can brainlessly regurgitate Pelmet, but it doesn’t answer my question. To do that you’ll have to think for yourself. I don’t think you’re capable but I encourage you to try.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

ayseven wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:28 pm Just for clarity: the looting and burning is all happening under Trump's watch. Nobody else's.

But just to show how little credibility this poster and similar have.....

Here is a story in the NYT listing the rioting and looting under previous presidents including Obama and Clinton. But this time is different. Because the supporters of the AOC/Rockie wing of the Democrats have entered the fray and coordinated their desired revolution. In other words, the anarchists/Marxists, etc who used to riot separately at G8 summits such as in Seattle and Toronto have decided to use the regular riots in black neighborhoods to their advantage.

People like Rockie approve.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

rxl wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:13 pm
pelmet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:42 am When governments abdicate their responsibility to protect their citizens and their property, whether for political reasons(as has been the case in the US or whatever other reason, people will defend themselves and their fellow citizens.

All you need to know about this press release from the US DOJ is that Attorney General Barr is a fairly recent Trump nominee approved by a group of hypocrites.
Feel free to show where there is incorrect information in the link provided....unlikely to get a response.

Last edited by pelmet on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:35 pm
pelmet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:20 am

No surprise.

I’m well aware of the narrative you’ve swallowed whole and can brainlessly regurgitate Pelmet, but it doesn’t answer my question. To do that you’ll have to think for yourself. I don’t think you’re capable but I encourage you to try.
Once again, Rockie offers nothing but insults. Please remember that as it shows his credibility. Brainless cow, can't think, etc.

Yes, Rockie has proven that he is a grade three level debater.......I still remember hearing the children argue.....JERK, A__HOLE, GOOF, FAG.

Last edited by pelmet on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”