Shock over Jordanian F16 pilot burned alive by ISIS

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

jeta1
Rank 4
Rank 4

Shock over Jordanian F16 pilot burned alive by ISIS

Post by jeta1 »

Sorry folks, but I need to express my horror, and solidarity, over this atrocious event. Solidarity over a fellow pilot, who died a barbaric way at the hands of a group that what makes World War 3 more and more likely. Never thought we would see a group worst than Nazis... The first time I saw ISIS was when they gunned down a yellow Chrysler 300 off the road and massacred the Iraqi teens in it. Beheadings followed, and now burning people alive... While all previous killings were horrifying, this latest one, as well as the two murdered Japanese citizens, may change everything. It's like they are challenging the US and its allies to send ground troops in... This is so politically charged.... What a mess. Hug your kids tonight.
---------- ADS -----------

DonutHole
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Shock over Jordanian F16 pilot burned alive by ISIS

Post by DonutHole »

as distasteful as it is. We need isis to clear out Iraq of innocents so we can roll through and carpet bomb them back into the dark ages.

It's a lot easy to use our fighter jets against an enemy that isn't fighting a guerilla war.. an Islamic State enables That.

Sulako
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Re: Shock over Jordanian F16 pilot burned alive by ISIS

Post by Sulako »

This is an awful and barbaric event, and also has limited relevance to aviation. Locked.

Return to “General Comments”