saron question

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Mike
Rank 1
Rank 1

saron question

Post by Mike »

howdy,

Here I am trying to help my room mate (and myself) study and I cant seem to remember a bloody thing after writing any TC exam other than the 24 beers that always follow, NO matter what the results !! We're using some kind of old ACourse books so not to sure how alike anything is anymore BUT I know they worked great for me almost two years ago. Anyhooooo

Does anyone remember if W&B questions are on the saron ?

Hungry Mike
---------- ADS -----------

TTail
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by TTail »

Yes there is W&B on the Saron. If I remember correctly, the B1900 was used as an example on mine.

quickflight
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by quickflight »

Definately, mine was king air 200, just wrote mine last month. Wasn't bad. Good Luck :smt115

hook low flare late
Mike
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mike »

Thx for the help guys. Any other helpful last minute pointers/answers. $100 still the bill ?

Hungry Mike

sakism
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sakism »

Know de-icing fluids - only one question - but one I wasn't expecting. Overall a pretty easy test - 5 questions were PPL level questions:

1 - When approaching an MF when should the first radio call be made?
2 - If you have a CPL and your medical lapsed yesterday, what privileges can you exercise?

3 others that I can't recall, but they were very easy - things you should know when you finish the Private GS.

I was kind of disappointed because I got no questions on duty times, aircraft requirements (703/704/705), etc. It seemed like all the stuff I really crammed into my head wasn't on the exam. I think I only got one W&B question and it was a weight shift problem.

$105.00

Mike
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mike »

Very cool

thx

Return to “General Comments”