SaskPower Aviation Services RFP

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

schleprock
Rank 1
Rank 1

SaskPower Aviation Services RFP

Post by schleprock »

I used to work for SaskPower and came across this RFP, and thought I would post it here for those that may be interested in submitting a bid. To see the RFP, you will need to register and login to do so. (https://sasktenders.ca) competiton #JK036.
SaskTenders

Synopsis:
The purpose of this RFP is to obtain proposed pricing, alternatives and options from each Proponent to provide SaskPower with Aviation Services. SaskPower requires aviation services primarily to Sandy Bay & Charlot River SK, as well as additional aviation services as required by the Hydro & Renewables department of SaskPower.
The type of aircraft services required to provide these services include the below aircrafts, or suitable equivalents:
Scheduled Flights (points of origin Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Stony Rapids)
King Air Charters
Navajo Charters
Twin Otter Charters
Helicopter Charters

If you are interested in viewing this competition, please return to the website and select this competition number.
You will be able to download the competition document immediately or you may bookmark it for viewing in the future.
If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact the buyer identified in the competition information.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “General Comments”