Ex - SGK? Owed money?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Go Guns
Rank 8
Rank 8

Ex - SGK? Owed money?

Post by Go Guns »

Food for thought courtesy of the TC website...
  • Owner name Mark Common Name Model
    1 Sunrise Electric Inc C-FSKA Beech A100
    2 Sunrise Electric Inc C-FSKO Beech 1900D
Owner Information
Name ( 1 of 1 ) Sunrise Electric Inc
Address Box 635
Lac Du Bonnet Manitoba

From Total Home Renovations.com
Sunrise Electric Inc

PO Box 635
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba
Contact Information
Kurt Behrendt
  • Owner name Mark Common Name Model
    1 Peters, Gordon C-FGMO Cessna 421C
    2 Peters, Gordon C-FLTS Beech A100
    3 Peters, Gordon C-GLHP Cessna 414
---------- ADS -----------

Axial Flow
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Axial Flow »

Well I am sure glad to see that not everybody came out empty handed....

ei ei owe
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by ei ei owe »

I saw that ghetto 1900 (SKO) by the YWG Shell the other day with missing main tires, missing flap sections and just looking like a piece of crap. Go figure that # 9 off the 1900 line is in such bad visual shape. And, go figure, that hunk of clapped out aluminum used to be Skyward's? Haaaaaahaaaww.

Anybody see the respective owner's new cars?

Everything comes in threes....
CAPGEN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by CAPGEN »

I saw that 1900 moving around the other day too. Although the missing tires/flaps were that work of the bank...don't want it flying away in the night...that's the story I heard.

J.P.WISER
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by J.P.WISER »

I here that there may have been some cash awarded in the Jet crash law suit that was setteled the other day. :lol:

What's that more money in pocket!!!! :lol:

New airline here we come, yah baby!!!!! :lol:

HAVIN A DRINK FOR YOU!!

J.P. WISER
J.P.WISER
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by J.P.WISER »

ps just for the record that was second hand I didn't check the court docket!!

Last edited by J.P.WISER on Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAVIN A DRINK FOR YOU!!

J.P. WISER
Ludacris
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Ludacris »

Don't forget that Gordon also owned SKQ which has already been sold.

Frank owned SKT which has been sold and I believe he still owns SKG which he's trying to start up another company with. I wonder if the money from the sale of those planes went to the employees.

I hope the owners realize that it's no secret what they're up to with all of their leftover assets, even from the other side of the world. The stories of new cars and starting a new company make me sick as I think about the debt I incurred while being laid off and the money I'm still owed. There's a lot more bitter people out there than me, but even though it's already been 7 months it still feels like yesterday. I don't believe in Chrisianity like they do, but I do believe in karma and they will eventually get what they deserve...

JP, what's this jet crash and settlement you're talking about?

J.P.WISER
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by J.P.WISER »

They crashed a Citation into a gas station down in the states. About 6 maybe 7 years ago and there has been a court case ever since on blame and replacing the jet witch was lost in the fire that fallowed!!

HAVIN A DRINK FOR YOU!!

J.P. WISER
capt.k
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by capt.k »

ok I will bite,

i am curious, what type of car is old Gord driving

JBI
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JBI »

Hey Guns,Axial,k,ludacris

When did you get paid up to? Did they end up missing any pay cheques or just until everybody was laid off? What was the situation with the bonds for those who had them?

giligan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by giligan »

Does anyone know what / who Sky Connections are? They are chartering alot of aircraft into northern Manitoba these days. LP is the contact name. Metros, Merlins, King Airs, Dash 8's etc. All pick ups out of the Aerocentre.
gil

Go Guns
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Go Guns »

Just some bond money on this end.

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

Guns, kwitcher bitchin!

Look north, and then look west - compare that view with the one from YTH/ZTM/YNE or any one of the other holes in the ground that K9 flew to/from. Even if I bought you a new car, I'm sure that it'd be a frosty day in hell before you went back there voluntarily!

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
Ludacris
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Ludacris »

I'm out an expense check that bounced and refunds for a bunch of returned zed fare tickets all totalling about $1000. I know that's a small amount compared to what some other people lost, and I'm not just talking financially. JBI, you got out at exactly the right time!

JP, any more details on the settlement or could you point us in the right direction? I wonder who the owner of the jet was and who the settlement money will go to....

North Shore, how much money are you out? I wouldn't want to be stuck with a bond like Guns with the wages in aviation even if it got me out of Thompson.

mooseport
Rank 1
Rank 1

No morals full stop

Post by mooseport »

Im suprised that this stuff did not surface here a little sooner!....
Lots of ex SKG employees got stuck with some significant losses of money. I guess everyone involved just realises how badly they got mislead and screwed. Don't get me wrong, SKG had some mighty fine points but at the end those ggod points were traded away just like everything else.

As the story slowly came together its clear the whole deal was a premeditated move by the directors and they feed everyone a big line of crap all the way. They have no Christian morals what so ever when it comes to buisness or there staff and what they told/did to them.

They straight out lied under the premise of being upstanding citizens, they evaded all responsibility, the directors resigned a few days before they went tits up to avoid liability, they took parts from the stores, they protected themselves to the max, while taking bond money and holiday money, retirement savings.........that they promised was there, when they knew it was not.
Business is fine (no one is in buisness not to make money!), good buisness is even better, but lying cheating and promotiong yourself as an upstanding guy when you one gene removed from a thief is not.

I have no sympathy for those guys, I use to, I hope they loose the shirt off there back. As for karma- they have big one waiting for them...sad but true!

Go Guns
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Go Guns »

North Shore, when did I Bitch? :roll:

Even if I bought you a new car, I'm sure that it'd be a frosty day in hell before you went back there voluntarily!
Yessir......A frosty day in hell....Kind of an interesting way to put it.

hz2p
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by hz2p »

It shall be interesting to see how long this thread lasts before it disappears, as if it never existed.

ug
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ug »

all the money owed by Skyward to the employees is pretty much gone. (and by that i mean if ANY money if left over [which is unlikely] after all the settlements then we might get a piece)

all those who filed a complaint with labour canada know what i'm talking about. this is what labour canada told me in a letter they sent a month ago (apparently they found out this stuff after a 'lengthy' investigation):

all employees were laid off on feb 1, 2005. this was only a temporary lay off (thanks PT....'temp....or....ar.....y). after 3 months, the temporary lay off was to become a full time lay off at which point the company was liable for all monies owed (ie. vacation/severance/per diems). WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! fortunately for the directors of the company, they found a loop hole and the day before they were to become liable for the money owed (march 31) all three of them resigned from their positions! SOOOOOO, basically when April 1 rolled around, there were no directors of the company and hence no one personally liable for any money owed.

oh it gets better.... also on the letter from labour canada...ever since january the directors were personally pocketing our contributions to our retirement fund... nice eh?????? at least FB has over a million dollars in certified parts that he stole from the receivers and is personally trying to sell to other companies....that's a fact. i'm sure Deloitte and Touche would love to know that......

Go Guns
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Go Guns »

deleted.....of poor form, sorry

Last edited by Go Guns on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
J.P.WISER
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by J.P.WISER »

Ludacris wrote:
JP, any more details on the settlement or could you point us in the right direction? I wonder who the owner of the jet was and who the settlement money will go to....
That info was from an ex K9 employee, I'm not to good with the researce on the net but I know there are lots of guys on here that can find anything. There are a few long time k9 people on this site that I'm sure could offer more info on the jet!!

I will ask buddy when I talk to him next if there is a place he found this info or if it was hearsay!!

Sorry I can' t help you anymore.

HAVIN A DRINK FOR YOU!!

J.P. WISER

Return to “General Comments”