The future

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: The future

Post by cdnpilot77 »

CNCPC, don't blur the line between support And understanding why he got the support he did. I am not a US citizen and have no vote. I don't and didn't support either.
---------- ADS -----------

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

cncpc wrote:And to Rockie...

Respect man. Some of these pathetic gobshites need to be stood up to.

Really, as an industry, we need to find out who they are and do our best to ensure they find it difficult to work or find anybody to go for a beer with.
Hey...I like when the true colours come out. So now CNCPC advocates a policy of "making it difficult to work" based on who they voted for.

As an industry, you say. What do you mean? Firing people perhaps. Not accepting their application for a job, maybe?

Last edited by pelmet on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by cdnpilot77 »

Really, as an industry, we need to find out who they are and do our best to ensure they find it difficult to work or find anybody to go for a beer with.

Well, we know who Cat is?
How very professional of you.

They don't think like I do, so let's try to destroy their lives. That's a very democrat/liberal methodology. *slow clap*

timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

All those green policies are going to disappear as we cannot control the sun and its effect on the earth.
Pelmet, you can't be serious.
I expect that my pipeline stocks will go up soon.
Even if OPEC manages a deal, followed by Trump destroying the good work done by the Obama administration with Iran, which equals removing a "terrorist" oil supplier from the market, watch out for the US private oil industry that will compensate when the prices will go up, not sure the demand is here anymore to justify oil prices like it used to be.

cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

cdnpilot77 wrote:

Well, we know who Cat is?
How very professional of you.

They don't think like I do, so let's try to destroy their lives. That's a very democrat/liberal methodology. *slow clap*
You seriously underestimate how despicable your views are, and the dishonest way you try to back them up.

As one of the above says, you have to own what you are. If you're proud of it, tell you're employer.

This is the wrong door to be knocking on with your passive/aggressive routine.

Crawl back under the rock you came out from under to spread your shite on here.

Good judgment comes from experience. Experience often comes from bad judgment.
cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

pelmet wrote:

As an industry, you say. What do you mean? Firing people perhaps. Not accepting their application for a job, maybe?
Ya, this EXACTLY what I mean. You can't get a RAIC if you're seen talking in the street to someone who's second cousin once babysat a Hell's Angel's kid, why in the name of Christ should someone who shows the despicable judgment as some of these posters have have a RAIC. Think about it. Think about the limits to acceptable judgment.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

cncpc wrote:
pelmet wrote:

As an industry, you say. What do you mean? Firing people perhaps. Not accepting their application for a job, maybe?posting.php?mode=edit&f=54&p=980761#
Ya, this EXACTLY what I mean. You can't get a RAIC if you're seen talking in the street to someone who's second cousin once babysat a Hell's Angel's kid, why in the name of Christ should someone who shows the despicable judgment as some of these posters have have a RAIC. Think about it. Think about the limits to acceptable judgment.
Ahhh, now we see how the people who are so much better than Trump really think. A bunch of jackbooted thugs who are no different.

Can't get a RAIC because you gave your opinion on the US election.

Now what if Trump said something like that?

It appears that you are just like him. Please read the big post you copied and pasted earlier as I have modified it in the next paragraph to fit your profile. Why... because I think less of you as you advocate a bully type of behaviour with your name calling which is something that I will never forget. I think less of you because you state that you want to socially isolate people who have different opinions than you. It isn't your politics that I find repulsive, it is the fact that you advocate a system where people who disagree with you opinions have "difficulty finding work". You may not have supported a bully but you are obviously one yourself. You should be ashamed. As for me, I will not be moving forward from this thread or "coming together' or whatever. But your disgusting behaviour will stick with me for a long time after this thread.

cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

pelmet wrote:
cncpc wrote:
pelmet wrote:
Ahhh, now we see how the people who are so much better than Trump really think. A bunch of jackbooted thugs who are no different.

Can't get a RAIC because you gave your opinion on the US election.

Now what if Trump said something like that?

It appears that you are just like him. Please read the big post you copied and pasted earlier as I have modified it to fit your profile. Why... because I think less of you as you advocate a bully type of behaviour with your name calling which is something that I will never forget. I think less of you because you state that you want to socially isolate people who have different opinions than you. It isn't your politics that I find repulsive, it is the fact that you advocate a system where people who disagree with you opinions have "difficulty finding work". You may not have supported a bully but you are obviously one yourself. You should be ashamed. As for me, I will not be moving forward from this thread or "coming together' or whatever. But your disgusting behaviour will stick with me for a long time after this thread.
Read the pics I put up. Watch the video. That's you they are talking about.

No, sorry, it's not you. At least you agree that Trump was wrong. But it is at least those three I named.

Trump admits, and boasts, about sexual assault.
He boasts about not paying taxes.
He says he will kill innocent people, the women and children who he deems to be families of "ISIS".
He'g going to uproot, what is it, 12 million Mexicans and bring untold harm and misery to these people.
His thugs threaten a 13 year old rape accuser till she drops charges against him.
And on and on..and on.

So do we at least not agree that someone who supports that is so beyond the Pale of normal human empathy and morality is not fit for the cockpit of any aircraft in any respectable company. Go ahead, tell me what's wrong with that reasoning.

And don't start some goddamn whining about it just being another political view. It isn't. It's what the pics and video say it is.

Get yourself copped on, if that's possible.

Sulako
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by Sulako »

Nobody is gonna convince anyone else to change their minds on this. Also thread drift. This is an aviation forum. Thread locked.

Return to “General Comments”