North Korean issues

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: North Korean issues

Post by Rockie »

Moose47 wrote:They also fought the Red China and USSR, not just the North Koreans. There would only be one Korea today without intervention by the two aforementioned countries. Cheers...Chris
Yeah? You know this how?
---------- ADS -----------

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

Y'all need to settle down a tad, chaps. The Chinese will reign in Kim the pipsqueak hairdo if he gets to brazen and steps outa line. They don't want this shit disturbing fossilized goat in their backyard because if he gets into a slinging match with anybody the Chinese will have to foot the financial bill. Say what you will about the Chinese but they come around a bit.

ehbuddy
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ehbuddy »

maybe we should just offer him a job and stick him up in Pickle Lake...........:)

Attachments
_82156018_mm00229826.jpg
_82156018_mm00229826.jpg (32.85 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
rxl
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by rxl »

complexintentions wrote:
I've got an Incheon turnaround on Wednesday before my FRA on Friday, so I'll be a little closer to the situation than southern Ontario. I hope I survive.

Quelle dramatique! (*yawn*)
Yes. Cruising along at 35,000' in an automated widebody from 5 star hotel to 5 star hotel can give one some real insight into the situation in North Korea.

All I know is that neither the "Dear Leader" nor D.J. Trump has done anything to fill me with confidence knowing that both these clowns have access to nuclear weapons.

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

So here I am, sipping my morning joe before going out to wrestle with the lawnmower, and i decide to get a bit of AvCanning out of the way...

It's not a particularly PC observation on Easter Monday, but.. Jesus Christ!

It's about !!aviation!!, not DJT, Yung Fat Wun, the reproductive habits of gnats, or obscure blues guitarists from the 1930s.

!Tweet! Pelmet, Complex, and Rockie: two minutes for cross-checking.

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by complexintentions »

rxl wrote:
complexintentions wrote:
I've got an Incheon turnaround on Wednesday before my FRA on Friday, so I'll be a little closer to the situation than southern Ontario. I hope I survive.

Quelle dramatique! (*yawn*)
Yes. Cruising along at 35,000' in an automated widebody from 5 star hotel to 5 star hotel can give one some real insight into the situation in North Korea.

All I know is that neither the "Dear Leader" nor D.J. Trump has done anything to fill me with confidence knowing that both these clowns have access to nuclear weapons.
Hmmm. Apparently the concept of a "turnaround" escapes you but here's a hint, there's no hotel involved! :mrgreen:

Seeing as I'm based about 2 hours from Seoul (that's Incheon, ICN, ok dxl?), yes, I do feel confident that if nuclear WW3 kicks off I'll probably be aware of it slightly sooner than the good folk of the GTA. Yay! lol

On the FRA flight we did route east of Pyongyang FIR before heading into Russia, which is new.

I get it that topics should be focused on aviation, but this idea that politics and aviation are unrelated hasn't exactly been my experience... :roll:

I’m still waiting for my white male privilege membership card. Must have gotten lost in the mail.

Return to “General Comments”