Looking for a YUL crash pad.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Looking for a YUL crash pad.

Post by DanWEC »

Hello, looking for a YUL crash pad for maybe 5 nights a month.
If anyone has any suggestions or any contacts please shoot me a message.

Thanks much!
---------- ADS -----------

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Looking for a YUL crash pad.

Post by DanWEC »

I'm just going to give this a bumpity. Still looking. I shower almost every month and am a lover of drums and my deaf cats.

Alternatively, any suggestions on Montreal hotels with good crew rates? The Sheraton that my company deals with at the airport doesn't really have the best crew rate when not booked directly by the company. Anything within a half hour drive from the airport is fine.

Thanks much!

timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

It isn't crew crash pad but maybe this can help.

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-chambres-a-loue ... cale=en_CA

confusedalot
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by confusedalot »

Not much help I am afraid, but if you run into some skyregional or jazz types, ask around. I know of some sky types who were in a house run by an ex jazz pilot who lost his medical, just around the corner from the airport, maybe a ten minute commute, probably less.

I don't have the contacts anymore, sorry.

Otherwise, walk into the jazz office in YUL, on the fourth floor I think, or, the AC office, not sure of the level, and look on the bulletin board?

Attempting to understand the world. I have not succeeded.

veni, vidi,...... vici non fecit.

:?
justwork
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by justwork »

confusedalot wrote:Not much help I am afraid, but if you run into some skyregional or jazz types, ask around. I know of some sky types who were in a house run by an ex jazz pilot who lost his medical, just around the corner from the airport, maybe a ten minute commute, probably less.

I don't have the contacts anymore, sorry.

Otherwise, walk into the jazz office in YUL, on the fourth floor I think, or, the AC office, not sure of the level, and look on the bulletin board?
That house is gone.

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate it. I think I've heard mention of that house from a few of the guys I've been speaking to as I start doing pairings and meeting people.
I've posted on Kijiji and on a FB group. Might end up with a tiny bachelor. Prices in YUL are low! I have an easy commute home to Ottawa, and will have a car, but definitely have some standby and a few late turns.

Cheers!
Dan

Return to “General Comments”