Mobile app benefits for consumers

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

vikflyer
Rank 1
Rank 1

Mobile app benefits for consumers

#1 Post by vikflyer » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello Fellow Members,

I am writing this message in connection with an academic research survey to understand consumers' perceptions of using Mobile apps.This academic research survey is conducted by the University of Nice, France. The purpose of this survey is to understand how international consumers perceive the values of mobile apps. Furthermore, this study will also examine, which factors influence the perceived value of mobile app and how it leverages the brand image, satisfaction and loyalty of consumers.

I am sending herewith the link of the survey . And I got the permission to post this survey from the Administrator.

http://www.createsurvey.com/s/XYPKUw/?

Could you please participate in this survey and provide your responses please. I will thankful for your help. And your responses will be beneficial for this survey.

I thank you for your help and truly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards,
Vik
---------- ADS -----------
Last edited by vikflyer on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

JasonE
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Airline mobile app benefits for travellers

#2 Post by JasonE » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:08 pm

No more surveys please.

vikflyer
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Mobile app benefits for consumers

#3 Post by vikflyer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:26 am

Apologies for the delayed response.

I thank all the fellow members for your help. Again, thanks very much indeed for participating in the survey.

This survey is designed to understand some perceptions (for example: convenience, usability, security, ease of use, involvement, transactions elements etc.,) of mobile apps from the users. And which factors are considered important for them.

In recent years, there has been a lot of discussion about the benefits of mobile apps and many companies are offering mobile apps services for their customers. In addition, globally, there has been an increase in the number of mobile app users, and the number is increasing as we speak. So, it is interesting to know the perceptions of mobile apps from active users. Hence, the survey.

I thank you again for your help.

Kind Regards,
Vik
Last edited by vikflyer on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

vikflyer
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Mobile app benefits for consumers

#4 Post by vikflyer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:28 am

Hello All,

Many thanks for participating in the survey. Your participation is truly appreciated.

As mentioned in the previous message, we found some navigational issues for completing the survey.

So, please excuse me for inconvenience.

Everything is sorted now. And the survey is up and running properly.

Many thanks again for your help and support.

Kind Regards

Return to “General Comments”