Voyageur

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Circle to land
Rank 1
Rank 1

Voyageur

Post by Circle to land »

Hi,
Going for an interview next week any information will be great.
Thank
---------- ADS -----------

Rudy
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Voyageur

Post by Rudy »

Panel style interview with one person from HR and two from flight ops. The HR person will explain to you the terms and conditions of the job and benefits. No technical questions really. Just 'tell me about a time' type questions. Most industries have moved on from this style of questioning but aviation still seems to love it. If you're good at telling stories I think just about any pilot job could be yours :D . Some questions about yourself and your experience. They'll have you read a small passage out loud and then explain to them what it means. I've heard this is because they once hired someone and it turned out they were illiterate but I'm not sure if that's true. It's not very long or much of an ordeal. Everybody was quite friendly.

ThatGuyHoldingShort
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ThatGuyHoldingShort »

Big bond that includes you signing a bank loan with Voyageur of which they repay as long as you are employed.
Very different tactic.

Icamefromspace
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Icamefromspace »

ThatGuyHoldingShort wrote:Big bond that includes you signing a bank loan with Voyageur of which they repay as long as you are employed.
Very different tactic.

This has been discontinued.

Return to “General Comments”