So with that said.
1) You have a budget of 25k can't go over or wifee will cut your private parts off.
2) your airplane or is or will be no bigger than a 210 or piper twin comanche.
3) it will be taken down to metal allodine.d. 1primer coat 2Good color coats
4) all extras for defective parts discovered during prep for painting are not included in this survey. outside of actual paint
5) it does include removal and re attachment of antennas or control surface and proper re balancing and all documentation.
Given those parameters What is the best in A) maritime B) ontario /quebec C) prairies D) Pacific region E) territories
For delivering on time on budget and quality of work performed.
Can’t think of their name, someone will be along shortly I’m sure
But there is a shop in Vermont doing very nice work for what seems like half the price of anything in Canada.
Multiple Oshkosh winners, classic Cessnas, homebuilts, Harvard restoration, and making 'new' C-150's
It's not going to be easy to beat Purple Hill Air