PVI DATES

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

bordercity
Rank 1
Rank 1

PVI DATES

Post by bordercity »

Anyone had a PVI notice and the date didn’t work?

Have an up coming PVI but date doesn’t work can I say no?

Then what?
---------- ADS -----------

5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: PVI DATES

Post by 5x5 »

Just get back to the TC rep that contacted with the notice and talk with them. Depending on their schedule they'll typically work with you to find a date that works for both of you. Not sure of the exact limit on how much leeway they have but up to a couple of weeks later likely won't be an issue.

Being stupid around airplanes is a capital offence and nature is a hanging judge!

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
Mark Twain
HiFlyChick
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by HiFlyChick »

Pretty sure they won't mind moving it by a few days, so long as the reason is the airplane(s) is/are away or I'm away, and not I'll never get my paperwork in order by then... ;)

I think I had to move mine due to flying schedule before (but can't recall details due to it being such a non-issue, and also I haven't yet had my morning cup of coffee)

Loner
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Loner »

I had a few PVIs and twice the proposed date was creating a conflict with the operation. I advised the lead inspector and we agreed on a date that worked for all of us. Don’t sweat it...they’ll work with you

Return to “General Comments”