AIRAT - Experience

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

youhavecontrol
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: AIRAT - Experience

Post by youhavecontrol »

C-GOYR wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:12 pm Anyone wrote the exam recently and wanna share their experience? What study material did you use? Also if anyone has done the class 2 ride recently I'd like some info on the ground portion please.

thanks in advance.
For the ground portion, you can expect some general questions about the responsibilities and privileges of a Class 2 rating, acting as a CFI or a supervising instructor, where and how to write comments about flight recommends and solo recommends under direct supervision (in the PTR), and some ways to address different student learning behaviours/problems (according to the FIG). Then, you will be given a scenario where the examiner will tell you what his last flight lesson was and you have to come up with the next appropriate briefing and flight lesson to conduct in the air. Remember to reference the FIG lesson plans for what you will be expected to teach next based on what he says he's already covered.

I just did my renewal last week for the Class 2.
---------- ADS -----------

"I found that Right Rudder you kept asking for."

Return to “General Comments”