Questions for chief Pilot Interview

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

WeatherMaster
Rank 1
Rank 1

Questions for chief Pilot Interview

Post by WeatherMaster »

In light of the exam requirement being removed, it is my understanding that there is now just a personal interview where the questions are provided ahead of time.

Can someone provide me with those questions, please?

Thank you in advance!
---------- ADS -----------

Roadrunnersmother
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Questions for chief Pilot Interview

Post by Roadrunnersmother »

Your employer would provide the necessary info to pass the in person TC interview.

MUSKEG
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by MUSKEG »

Why not study the chief pilots curriculum and learn whats required. You’ll be surprised at all the stuff you’ll learn vs just learning answers to questions.

WeatherMaster
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by WeatherMaster »

That is my plan actually. I was planning on using the questions as a study guide to go in depth. I am not planning on pursuing a CP position it is more just for my own education.

lownslow
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by lownslow »

At this point I imagine it’s mostly Ops Manual duty times stuff and training requirements, plus verification that you’re stable and will take the job seriously. Just a guess, but I would think right now would be an awful time to be a CP so if you do choose to go down that path make sure you know what you’re getting into and that it’s truly worth it to you.

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by cdnpilot77 »

There is no exam requirement for 704, I can’t speak of 702-703 or 705. They have a couple of pages of questions they can ask and take notes on your answers. There are questions about your specific operation, training requirements, duty day requirements, Operational questions and legal questions. You need to have a broad knowledge of your operation and the CARS rules under which you operate.

Return to “General Comments”