Jetlines has no planes

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

CitationNation
Rank 1
Rank 1

Jetlines has no planes

Post by CitationNation »

---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by CitationNation on Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Jetlines

Post by telex »

Oh no! I hope the launch date with no OC isn't affected! lol

Liberalism itself as a religion where its tenets cannot be proven, but provides a sense of moral rectitude at no real cost.
short bus
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by short bus »

Flying sucks less on another airline

CitationNation
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CitationNation »

Capt. Underpants
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Jetlines has no planes

Post by Capt. Underpants »

This "airline" is nothing more than a tempest in a teapot. I have a bet with someone that it will never get off the ground.

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

Capt. Underpants wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:16 pm This "airline" is nothing more than a tempest in a teapot. I have a bet with someone that it will never get off the ground.
If you look back, threads here on this so called airline started in 2013 and to date haven’t completed their first revenue trip. They changed logo,colours,aircraft types not to mention CEO and executives this past number of years. What a joke!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Old fella wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:50 pm
Capt. Underpants wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:16 pm This "airline" is nothing more than a tempest in a teapot. I have a bet with someone that it will never get off the ground.
If you look back, threads here on this so called airline started in 2013 and to date haven’t completed their first revenue trip. They changed logo,colours,aircraft types not to mention CEO and executives this past number of years. What a joke!!
Welcome to business in Canada. Whether Bombardier or these guys, there is a sucker apparently born every minute, to pay millions to executives not successfully running anything.

Maybe Quebec will give these guys money too. Never know ---

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

How will you know when you've won?

Capt. Underpants
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Capt. Underpants »

Aviatard wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:28 am
How will you know when you've won?
When they finally fold up their tent and give up. They’ve spent 7 years failing to find startup capital. Any investor who gives them money after that long deserves the massive losses they will inevitably take.

confusedalot
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by confusedalot »

rookiepilot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:38 pm
Old fella wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Welcome to business in Canada. Whether Bombardier or these guys, there is a sucker apparently born every minute, to pay millions to executives not successfully running anything.

Maybe Quebec will give these guys money too. Never know ---
He he he,

Quebec us stupid, but not that stupid. I should know, I live here.

I am amazed at how quite a few airplane drivers were seriously hoping that this thing was going to happen only for the purpose of getting a windfall career gain. And that started more than 5 years ago.

Seemed to me that it was a crock of bs from the word go. But that was merely a gut feeling, so what do I know.

But who knows, stranger things have happened.

Attempting to understand the world. I have not succeeded.

veni, vidi,...... vici non fecit.

:?
flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

The story of this airline is beginning to sound familiar. See link below :

https://youtu.be/PB2RuEz2VV4

Return to “General Comments”