What has happened to Flair?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Dronepiper
Rank 4
Rank 4

What has happened to Flair?

Post by Dronepiper »

Just curious. What is going on with Flair?
---------- ADS -----------

notwhoyouthinkIam
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: What has happened to Flair?

Post by notwhoyouthinkIam »

Last edited by notwhoyouthinkIam on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbaylx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by tbaylx »

Still here operating a reduced schedule.

Choking a lot less than others considering we run a domestic only route network.

GRK2
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by GRK2 »

notwhoyouthinkIam wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:20 pm Imagine the sound of a man choking on a lollipop.

That's Flair.
Now that's a mature response to a seemingly genuine question. Thousands of people in the industry are out of work, some likely never to get back and all you can do is spew your sewage? I would love to repeat the old adage that it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder about your level of intelligence, than to open it and prove it. But it's wasted breath. You did it already. Way to support those who are still working and way to support those who aren't.

Until we all back each other up in this industry it'll never recover to the point where we can put this kind of attitude behind us and make a good career out of it. Working in this industry right now is harder than it's ever been and never has it looked so grim. (40 years in my logbook so I have some idea of what it can look like.) I hope you still have a place to start again once this shit gets sorted out. I really do. Wash your hands. People are dying.

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

notwhoyouthinkIam wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:20 pm Imagine the sound of a man choking on a lollipop.

That's Flair.
People all over, including a number at Flair, are losing their jobs and this is your response?

Grow up.

Return to “General Comments”