TWA probably looking for a new King Air 100 and Captain soon

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Grease Monkey
Rank 0
Rank 0

TWA probably looking for a new King Air 100 and Captain soon

Post by Grease Monkey »

Extremely hard landing damaged the gear and wrinkled the fuselage and wing skins. Sounds like it could be on the way to the dump.
---------- ADS -----------

pogeypilot
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pogeypilot »

I'm not arguing the fact that this may be true. But it makes me laugh that yet another "one post wonder" is putting this up.

Where's my freight?
pogeypilot
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pogeypilot »

And if it is true....look at the bright side...Jingle Bells may get this posting. My fingers are crossed for you my poor pathetic friend.

Where's my freight?
Justwannafly
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Justwannafly »

pogeypilot wrote:I'm not arguing the fact that this may be true. But it makes me laugh that yet another "one post wonder" is putting this up.
well you gota start somewhere...every one was a "one post wonder" as you put it...at one time

pogeypilot
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pogeypilot »

You're right Pandora. I was referring to the guys of recent who post under a first time name, most likely their on here as another identity, just to post something negative...and then never heard of again. But who knows...maybe this dude is an exception. Guess we'll see.

Where's my freight?
Grease Monkey
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Grease Monkey »

Sorry pogeypilot, I was to busy trying to fix all the broken air planes to wite more than one line. Probably working on one that you broke at one time, as it sounds like you are a pilot.

hazatude
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by hazatude »

Grease Monkey wrote:Sorry pogeypilot, I was to busy trying to fix all the broken air planes to wite more than one line. Probably working on one that you broke at one time, as it sounds like you are a pilot.

LOL! Brilliant slam!

pogeypilot
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pogeypilot »

Well fair enough. But the next time you're not fixing the stuff I broke...why dont you whip up a positive post. Christ...some poor bastard is worried bout his job now.

Where's my freight?
Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

Grease Monkey wrote:Sorry pogeypilot, I was to busy trying to fix all the broken air planes to wite more than one line. Probably working on one that you broke at one time, as it sounds like you are a pilot.
Burn!!!

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

" Well fair enough. But the next time you're not fixing the stuff I broke...why dont you whip up a positive post. Christ...some poor bastard is worried bout his job now. "

For this?

" Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:54 pm Post subject: TWA probably looking for a new King Air 100 and Captain soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extremely hard landing damaged the gear and wrinkled the fuselage and wing skins. Sounds like it could be on the way to the dump. "

Well if true would you suggest he be given a more expensive airplane to do the same thing to??

Cat

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
JigglyBus
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by JigglyBus »

Is "air planes" really two words?

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

Yes..if they are air driven planes used for wood work.

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
Dust Devil
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Dust Devil »

pogeypilot wrote:Well fair enough. But the next time you're not fixing the stuff I broke...why dont you whip up a positive post. Christ...some poor bastard is worried bout his job now.
LOL holy christ that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Positive_Rate
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Positive_Rate »

I think today's lesson was empathy...Show a little bit of compassion for a fellow Co-Worker, Pilot or even someone in the industry. He didn't wake up thinking that was going to happen to him.

Didn't your Mom teach you anything Dust Devil. She taught me a few things !! :P

Remember...8 hours guys !!
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

Positive_Rate wrote:Didn't your Mom teach you anything Dust Devil. She taught me a few things !! :P
yeah, it's a Capital H and a Capital C.. =P

red
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by red »

pogeypilot wrote:Well fair enough. But the next time you're not fixing the stuff I broke...why dont you whip up a positive post. Christ...some poor bastard is worried bout his job now.
is that all you guys can do it argue...don't you have better things to do. I'm sorry but I hate to see all this negitive attitude

"what time is the plane in? "
teh_flyguy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by teh_flyguy »

red wrote:is that all you guys can do it argue...don't you have better things to do. I'm sorry but I hate to see all this negitive attitude
....sooomebody needs a group huuuuggg.....

Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Yoyoma »

teh_flyguy wrote:
red wrote:is that all you guys can do it argue...don't you have better things to do. I'm sorry but I hate to see all this negitive attitude
....sooomebody needs a group huuuuggg.....

HAZA's Family reunion!!

Image In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield...W. Buffett
low and over
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by low and over »

You can add 2 more Navajo Captains and a Saab F/O to their growing list of needed pilots. Maybe a another Navajo captain at the end of today too. Going to be grounding planes soon at this rate.

neiva
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by neiva »

low and over wrote:You can add 2 more Navajo Captains and a Saab F/O to their growing list of needed pilots. Maybe a another Navajo captain at the end of today too. Going to be grounding planes soon at this rate.
Can you be more specific please ?
Are you saying that they just smashed a navajo up there ?
Give us some info on it...

Return to “General Comments”