Not Essential Enough

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

redlaser
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Not Essential Enough

Post by redlaser »

Here is my take on the pandemic, " your going to die" because stupid people don't isolate, Aircraft passengers are the greatest spreaders of the virus, Do you remember what happened to the Dinosaurs, Do you see any of them on the streets of your town.
---------- ADS -----------

Don't let your wife talk you out of buying an airplane, :D
RedAndWhiteBaron
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by RedAndWhiteBaron »

They got schmucked by a space rock.

They didn't see it coming. We did.

I will dance the sky on laughter-silvered wings.
tsgarp
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgarp »

photofly wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:44 pm I'm not sure a pilot is qualified to say what the average non-pilot thinks.
I really don’t care what you think.

Donald
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Donald »

Given the current situation in Iqaluit, I'm amazed that the GN as well as GNWT aren't demanding that all aircrews be vaccinated.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

This all comes down to who whines the loudest. Teachers fought for front of the line now most of them are working from home in Ontario. What a waste that was. The only people I know who are vaccinated are people who are either retired or able to work from home.

If flight attendants and pilots put up a stink about getting to the front of the line, the general public would dismiss this idea and remind us that flights should actually be grounded, we should all stay at home until they declare the end to this and they may then give us permission to crawl out of our cave and fly again. No way non essential flight crew should be getting vaccinated yet in the eyes of the general population.

tsgarp
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgarp »

Donald wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:43 pm Given the current situation in Iqaluit, I'm amazed that the GN as well as GNWT aren't demanding that all aircrews be vaccinated.
Simple enough fix; the Nunavut, Yukon and NWT governments should provide the doses to the pilots. After all, pilots are essential to fly in communities.

Return to “General Comments”