Captain's Only Show

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

foxforce5
Rank 0
Rank 0

Captain's Only Show

Post by foxforce5 »

https://anchor.fm/the-captain47

If anyone aspires to someday command a jet airliner, or is curious on what it takes to be a jet captain, this podcast is most certainly for you. Take a look behind the scenes of a major airline. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
---------- ADS -----------

DHC-1 Jockey
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Captain's Only Show

Post by DHC-1 Jockey »

I get a good laugh every time I listen to this guy. I only wish he did episodes more frequently!

Mach1
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Mach1 »

He's no C182.

I'm going to knock this up a notch with my spice weasle. Bam!
foxforce5
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by foxforce5 »

DHC-1 Jockey wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:50 pm I get a good laugh every time I listen to this guy. I only wish he did episodes more frequently!
It sounds like his episodes are becoming higher quality, so likely more time to produce. I've heard he's trying to get them out weekly, but despite having what i believe is an invisible producer I imagine he's working on his own.

anyhow, great satire.

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

He is probably an FO and basing his character off the Captain he flies with most. So he has to wait for each new pairing to get new real life material to work with lol.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Return to “General Comments”