ATI Airline Training INternational

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

helinas
Rank 5
Rank 5

ATI Airline Training INternational

Post by helinas »

HI guys,

Does anybody know when ATI shut down down at the island airport ? I heard they took students money and took off. Who was the culprit behind this?

thanks
---------- ADS -----------

teacher
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by teacher »

August of 2003

mcrit
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by mcrit »

Yeah, they've been dead a while. Interesting that the former CEO of the company was one of the few secured creditors and when it went under he got title to a few of the a/c, which he sold. Hey, Big Red, I hope you're not a buddist, 'cause if you are you're coming back as pond scum in your next life.

N8
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by N8 »

Does anyone know what Gilson is up to these days?
Did he stay in aviation, go back to pharmaceuticals or try something new altogether?

Main Gear
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Main Gear »

Where did GE go to? He was a great instructor.

Never point your aircraft to some place your brain hasn't already been 5 minutes earlier.
testpilot
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by testpilot »

Big Red put ATI's furniture computers and desks inot a rental truck and shipped them to Markham. A shorth time later a lot of those same items where baack on the island under Canadian Flyers. Big Red had an agreement with Markham and Canadian Flyers. heard he would call dispatch to push them to rent his planes which were formerly ATI's property. I think mcrit worked for markham so he can say if i'm wrong.
Canadian Flyers will be gone fromthe island soon but not many of it's students know about this.

Return to “General Comments”