New 703 Operator, beware!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

v1rotate
Rank 0
Rank 0

New 703 Operator, beware!

Post by v1rotate »

Hey All,

This is just a message to give warning to those new/low time pilots out there who might be thinking of buying a PPC by a certain individual. I worked for a guy in Buttonville in 2004.

To keep a long story short, this man took my money that I so naively gave him and was shut down by Transport Canada within a few months. He is planning on making a return to aviation with a new busines name, and he will be operating out of an airport near Toronto, I have heard even on Toronto Island. He used Navajo's and C310's last time, not sure what he's up to this time.

I had nothing buy trouble with this guy, and I would strongly encourage anyone who is about to give this guy an absorbent amount of money for a "PPC" to rethink their actions. I would suggest finding work somewhere else, especially in a strong market that we're in right now...

I don't want to get into a big debate about wheather or not buying a PPC is right or not, I don't really care, just be careful if you give your money to this man as he has burnt me and 8 of my colleagues, some of which have lawsuits pending against him.

Cheers
---------- ADS -----------

shower of sparks
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by shower of sparks »

they're going to operate out of kingston ont. if you wanna work for them, you'd better swallow your PRIDE, hint hint.

KAG
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by KAG »

Anyone who hands money over for a job (especially with the current job's available) deserves what they get. No sympothy for anyone losing money to a company who requires a bond payment up front. Tell them to fu@koff.
:finga:

The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
Doc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Doc »

Yah! What KAG said!!

aileron
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by aileron »

shower of sparks wrote:they're going to operate out of kingston ont. if you wanna work for them, you'd better swallow your PRIDE, hint hint.
Gay air?

:oops:

Sorry, just saying what everyone's thinking... continue with debate now please:

Sure Shot
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Sure Shot »

so this is the NEXt company hes doing without JETs? did he get the planes back that were inpounded at buttonhole? but guess what, I bet hes got a pile of cv's a mile high on his new desk. lets just hope no one gets hurt. I wouldnt be proud to work for a dood like that.

bob sacamano
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by bob sacamano »

Sure Shot wrote:NEXt JETs?
:smt043 lol

:smt109
bizjet_mania
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by bizjet_mania »

Dont give him $5k for a PPC, go to your nearest flight school and pay $8k for an instructor rating, either way you look at it, you gotta pay for your job if you're low time. Funny thing is, the flight school you do your instructor rating doesnt guarantee hiring you either, and good luck finding a job with another school as a class IV.

So... having said that, if you know this guy has a bad reputation, which everyone now does, dont be a tool and give him more money, and if you do, we dont want to hear about it later on. so kindly shove it!

CL-Skadoo!
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by CL-Skadoo! »

There are a few new startups in Southern Ontario doing the exact same thing with the illustrious NAVAJO PPC right now from what I am told. Be careful out there kiddies.

Jeremy Kent
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: New 703 Operator, beware!

Post by Jeremy Kent »

v1rotate wrote:...an absorbent amount of money...

VeRmiLLioN
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: New 703 Operator, beware!

Post by VeRmiLLioN »

Jeremy Kent wrote:
v1rotate wrote:...an absorbent amount of money...
Great imagination! :lol:

rampking
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by rampking »

wouldn't happen to be captain sing would it, that guy is a fuckin crook.

King

. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.

Post by . ._ »

Yet another good reason not to buy a PPC.

Return to “General Comments”