Whats up at CMA?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

tincanflyer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Whats up at CMA?

Post by tincanflyer »

Heard the QA, numerous AMEs, Crew Chiefs, pilots, office staff, record keepers, charter person and rampies have all left recently- many after being there for years.

what gives?
---------- ADS -----------

eep...2 Green
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by eep...2 Green »

CMA sucks...so does Georgian, Peace Air, Borek and any northern flying. Instructors are dumb.

Wild Cat
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Wild Cat »

I thought it was a cool place,
or maybe I'm just not with the times, lol
peace. :wink:

Your One Darn Good Pilot
fogghorn
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Whats up at CMA?

Post by fogghorn »

tincanflyer wrote:Heard the QA, numerous AMEs, Crew Chiefs, pilots, office staff, record keepers, charter person and rampies have all left recently- many after being there for years.

what gives?

Ya ever heard Hank Snow singing - I'm movin on.. :lol: , thats whats up.

You will never live long enough to know it all, so quit being anal about it..
V1 Rotate
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by V1 Rotate »

eep...2 Green wrote:CMA sucks...so does Georgian, Peace Air, Borek and any northern flying. Instructors are dumb.

Good point, as soon as I have my PPL I'm going to Air Canada!

Someone needs surgery to extricate broom stick from their rectum.

"I have control!"
Front.
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Front. »

V1 Rotate wrote:
eep...2 Green wrote:CMA sucks...so does Georgian, Peace Air, Borek and any northern flying. Instructors are dumb.

Good point, as soon as I have my PPL I'm going to Air Canada!

Someone needs surgery to extricate broom stick from their rectum.
that quote made my day right there. HA HA ! :lol:

Maybe he has a few connetions to get him in with 50 TT hours... you never know :roll:

rezassasain
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rezassasain »

Ya those CMA guys are pretty cool, nice hat hows makin less than Mc dicks employee feel. Suckers

“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.”
Premium
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Premium »

hows makin less than Mc dicks employee feel. Suckers
Not bad considering I only worked about 50 hours a month jackass. And now I'm flying for the airlines becuz I had CMA on my resume...but who cares what the airlines think of CMA...what matters is what 'Suckers' like you think. Fool.

godsrcrazy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by godsrcrazy »

You guys just never give up do you.

Front.
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Front. »

to be honest this is the first time i've heard that CMA is ass...

I always thought of them, borek, and others being a wonderful place to work, and definately a place that airlines like ACA regard highly ...

supaflygrl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by supaflygrl »

I'm with Front on this one. I thought all those places have/had a great reputation - What gives? Just movement?

KAG
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by KAG »

Thats some funny shit. :lol:

The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
No more BS
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by No more BS »

eep...2 Green wrote: "CMA sucks...so does Georgian, Peace Air, Borek and any northern flying. Instructors are dumb."

Haven't laughed That hard in a while!

:lol:

"Flaring is for sissies. I've flown both onspeed and flared approaches....and I'd take onspeed anyday."
(Excerpt from a Naval Aviator web Forum)
rezassasain
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rezassasain »

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines ... n_air.html

And what is with that $20 500 bond for the Do328 you dont even make that in a year when you consider thestarting wage 22500 gross, whats that after taxes 15000. flippin burgers pays you better. And you still get to wear a hat. So what if it is an Airline the owners are getting rich off you poor suckers for thinking its a great place to work and not thinking of it as a career cause honestly how the hell can one person live off that salary let alone a family, and coinsidently your below the canadian poverty line in your area. But hey if your happy.

“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.”
Premium
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Premium »

I am happy Chief, thank you for your concern. Unfortuneatly you don't sound very happy and there's not much advice I can give you. It appears you are a very simple man, with simplified arguments and comparisons....u are having a hard time seeing the big picture. Keep plugging away on that 152, study hard, and maybe consult the spirits a few more times, but make sure you ask the right questions. [/quote]

rezassasain
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rezassasain »

thats pretty good there premium considering the a/c i fly wieghs 36 times that of a 150. good luck with your ramp job and keep the premium coming i'll take 4000 liters a side biatch

petey
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by petey »

Tissue fellas? Well, I'm glad most people don't want to work for them, more room for me. :D

Contact person still DH in HR?

Handsome B. Wonderful
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Handsome B. Wonderful »

rezassasain wrote:thats pretty good there premium considering the a/c i fly wieghs 36 times that of a 150. good luck with your ramp job and keep the premium coming i'll take 4000 liters a side biatch
Wow! We should all have the priveledge of the government and tax payer's money...Congratulations. No wonder you're soooo proud of yourself. :roll:

ROGERDILDOINANDOUT
Mig29
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Mig29 »

I am not trying to side with anyone, but rezassasain has a point where he talks about making a living in some of these places. Don't get me wrong, I'd go to any of them in an instant...but I don't have kids and wife with me to drag along....luckly, not yet. But I think some of you are forgeting, that NOT everyone is starting this career at 18, but at a much later stage....

now, I'll let you boys continue with your testosteron-fueled conversation :lol:

tincanflyer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tincanflyer »

good point, I agree 100%-
I am not trying to side with anyone, but rezassasain has a point

Return to “General Comments”