How to get company discounts with WJ or AC.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Right Rudder
Rank 1
Rank 1

How to get company discounts with WJ or AC.

Post by Right Rudder »

Here is a question; has anybody ever approached AC or WJ about discounted flights for their company? If so, what kind of agreement was made between your comapny and the above mentioned and how did you go about approaching them?
---------- ADS -----------

oldtimer
Rank 10
Rank 10

How to get discounts with WJ or AC

Post by oldtimer »

the company I work for has not made any mention but a few years ago in Calgary, some in my former company tried and basically, you have to have something to share. If you can offer cheap seats, so will they. That means basically that your company has to have some sort of a sched.

twotter
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twotter »

oldtimer has hit the nail on the head.. There must be something reciprocal. Don't expect anything just cause you've got a sched of some sort. It must be something they might use...

Beacon Final
Rank 5
Rank 5

WJ

Post by Beacon Final »

WestJet has internal standby only..... and the only rates you get cheap are thru specialty sales, for groups, medical emergencies etc...

But if you work for a air operator of anykind you can set up a interline agreement with WJ. WJ has a interline with Bearskin and Alaska and even CMA! Buddy above is right you have to have something to get something. You can apply for this 2 ways: Go thru Westjet's Destination Desk, at the Hangar in Calgary (just call the welcoming Desk) or set something up thru a InterLine agency (easily found on google)

Any questions email me or PM or smoke signal, whatever works....

jay22m@hotmail.com

just another pilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by just another pilot »

Do you guys remember C3? If you went to the main office and showed your licence, $100.00 anywher in North America excluding Mexico. Aah, the good ole days.. :?

WJGirl
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by WJGirl »

WestJet has interline agreements with almost every airline except Air Canada. So if your working for a scheduled airline (not chartered) then you should be able to apply for passes.

Return to “General Comments”