Bye, Bye Harmony???

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: lilfssister, North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, I WAS Birddog

tincanflyer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Bye, Bye Harmony???

Post by tincanflyer »

Zoom Airlines (Z4/OOM)
757 to be Added ---Zoom Airlines is to acquire a Boeing 757-28A (C-GTSN) in April 2007. The aircraft is slated to operated flights between Toronto and Georgetown Guyana as well as some European trips during the peak summer to supplement their 767 services. The aircraft in question is currently flying for Harmony Airways

yyznews.com
---------- ADS -----------

Troubleshot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Troubleshot »

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... ht=harmony

I'd just like to say I posted this a month ago...my source was good..wow

whipline
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by whipline »

Harmony wants the aircraft back, so I don't think it means they are going out of business.

boeingboy
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by boeingboy »

Oh god..........

Not this again.

If Harmony ever does go out of business (and it will eventually) No one on this board will ever know about it unitll it happens. There will be no leaks or whispers - it will be just like Canada 3000...........Dr Hoe will go home one night, lock the doors and walk away.

When he decides to throw in the towel - that will then be the end of Harmony. Not any of this "oh I heard this or I heard that."

RB211
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by RB211 »

"Bye, Bye Harmony???"

What, are ya new?!

The a/c going back to the lessor, indicating the imminent demise of HQ, has been tried long before your revelation. :roll:

yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Bye, Bye Harmony???

Post by yycflyguy »

tincanflyer wrote:Zoom Airlines (Z4/OOM)
757 to be Added ---Zoom Airlines is to acquire a Boeing 757-28A (C-GTSN) in April 2007. The aircraft is slated to operated flights between Toronto and Georgetown Guyana as well as some European trips during the peak summer to supplement their 767 services. The aircraft in question is currently flying for Harmony Airways

yyznews.com
Toronto to Georgetown Guyana??? I can think of a hundred better routes or are these flights aimed to learn how to make the Georgetown punch that Westjet administers?

Return to “General Comments”