Perimeter in Ontario?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

pinecone160
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by pinecone160 »

---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by pinecone160 on Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tofo
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by tofo »

you might want to check with who your taking to, the guy you just quoted has forgotten more than you'll ever learn.

My advice you listen when he talkes

centerstored
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by centerstored »

Tofo,

First of all you are in need of some facts. All types of aircraft operated by PAG are moneymakers. Your Saab and ATR can't compete. Second, PAG has kicked CAir's ass before...brochet, lac, tadoule ring a bell? PAG choses not to compete with you because you stay out of their hair. Finally, I wouldn't talk to tough with First Air about to take you to the cleaners on YWG-YTH. That will take a bite out of those heafty mortgage payments on that new hangar in YWG!! :lol:

tofo
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by tofo »

listen son there's a reason perimeter is going to dash-8's they realize that for the load heavy turbo props are moneymakers. now when you get promoted to the dash (1-2 years) your going to look at the fuel and realize just WTF your talking about. BTW what are you doing when the planes being loaded :lol:

ScudRunner
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ScudRunner »

"Tadoule Lake traffic, Hammer XXX is down and clear, off the end of the turnaround bay, beside the big rocks between the trees, burried in the snow."
North Seal River Traffic ....................................(not saying anymore)

Is Perimeter Still using 121.5 as Company Frequency? :lol:

"YTH Radio Hammer 962 clear of 23 at rwy 14/32 "

Get out your notebooks boys and girls, schools back in!.

Last edited by ScudRunner on Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
tofo
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by tofo »

Ya they are loud, ya, they look funny, and ya you wish you could handle such a machine.
I'm sure . yeggar has nothing on you. however, I am always ammused by the flight levels calls.

YWG gearcleaner
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by YWG gearcleaner »

My god you guys are getting out of hand.

Can't you just relax and be happy are making cash doing what they like to do..... .., be happy your out of the north now flying a pressure tube. You seem happy at least, no need to trash. I bet your old Islander is just as loud as the tube. Tofu, man, your out of hand. Kinda make me laugh tho...Bit of a case of small man syndrome it seems. Much that of the guys who paint-balls peoples houses so they get evicted up in Thompson... but he flys a tube. You guys should wrestle to see what company is better and makes more money....

Last edited by YWG gearcleaner on Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
cleaning smoke trails is why i went to flight school!
Company Itin
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Company Itin »

[quote="."][quote]

"YTH Radio Hammer 962 clear of 23 at rwy 14/32 "

Get out your notebooks boys and girls, schools back in!.[/quote]

Is this suppost to be some comment as to the apparent skill of the PC12 drivers?? Just to toss this one out, I've seen metros make 14/32, landing on 23, WHILE the threshold was displaced.

ScudRunner
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ScudRunner »

Is this suppost to be some comment as to the apparent skill of the PC12 drivers?? Just to toss this one out, I've seen metros make 14/32, landing on 23, WHILE the threshold was displaced.
.., be happy your out of the north now flying a pressure tube. You seem happy at least, no need to trash. I bet your old Islander is just as loud as the tube.
Cmon now, Tofo isnt the only one that likes stirring shit up around here. And that was a wicked . Norris Burn on C-HRIS

We all get along doesnt matter what colour of tie your wearing.(or not wearing) 8) Helped each other dig planes out and tow them off the runways. :wink: just having a little fun and throwing some logs on the BS camp fire to see more smoke.

The Flying here is boring as hell and thats why avcanada is great its entertainment. My old Islander wasnt that loud, but the Music in my headset was though.

Cel
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Cel »

Macgyver built the metro out of gum and paper clips, but . Norris could kill him and take it if he wanted to fly it.

Donny, you're out of your element!
Mediator
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mediator »

Tofo,

Yes, you are completely out of line...and full of $hit too. PAG obviously kicks CA's ass and has for a long time...otherwise the fund with all the cash would have bought CA? :lol:

centerstored
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by centerstored »

Ouch! Tofo...while my plane is being loaded I'm programming the FMS and wondering what in flight service to order enroute! :D

The People's Pilot
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by The People's Pilot »

Tofu, man, your out of hand. Kinda make me laugh tho...Bit of a case of small man syndrome it seems. Much that of JK up in Thompson. but he flys a tube. You guys should wrestle to see what company is better and makes more money.
not cool to slag someone off personally by posting their initials on the forum (unless of course you display your name/initials as well).

but if they did get into a wrestling match my money would be on JK to kick the shit out of Tofo and leave him with so many snags he'd be U/S for about a month. :lol:

Saskabush9
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Saskabush9 »

Company Itin wrote:
Nope, they're only equipped to deal with a PC12 off the end of the runway

"Tadoule Lake traffic, Hammer XXX is down and clear, off the end of the turnaround bay, beside the big rocks between the trees, burried in the snow."
Yup. And since you Perimeter guys thought running off runway ends was your exclusive domain, you hired this guy immediately after his YBQ incident. Then these guys all belonged to you again!!

Pie Lot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pie Lot »

FullReverse wrote:Tofo...you are an idiot...plain and simple.
As for the Big P going into Sandy lake wich is one of NAC's owner communities and served by Wasaya. Just wondering if that is a big enough market for 3 Airlines?
Perimeter has no intentions in doing scheds out of Sandy Lake...get your facts straight :!:
Perimeter: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAY AGAIN CENTER WAAAAAAAAAAA"

Center : "Perimeter 234 say passing altitude!"

Perimeter: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sorry SIR I CANT HEAR YOU THEY TOOK ALL THE ISULATION OUT OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT, BUT IM 532 NM NORTH EAST OF WINNIPEG! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Center: "Perimeter 234 Roll inverted and Pull!"
Ya they are loud, ya, they look funny, and ya you wish you could handle such a machine. The truth is that there is no other airplane that hauls as much, flies as fast and is as cheap to operate, pure and simple.

For all those who complain about 26.7 calls, at least they are being made (cant say that about NAC :twisted: ). Plus, if you dont like'em, go to the flight levels.

FR
Perimeter did try going into Sandy a few years back. They couldn't make a go of it and pulled out. Seems the other two operators had a way better success rate of getting into ZSJ. Better equipment and aircraft overall. Perimeter left their fuel tanks and went away! 1970's technology didn't seem to cut it in NWO as far as the PAX were concerned.

As far as NAC not making calls. How the hell would PAG know. You wouldn't be able to hear them over the 15 calls PAG planes make from the time they leave an airport til the time they are level. All PAG calls do is add to the squeal on 26.7 & 22.8. They walk all over everyone, and all calls become useless.

And trust me, the PC12 hauls lots, looks great, is quiet, just as fast, and sips fuel like it is at a tea party. That's why NAC has been stealing freight charters from PAG, because it doesn't haul anything??? Get real.

I have some good friends at PAG, and this is not directed at the majority of them. Like us, we are just pilots doing a job until something better comes along. But to the idiots that post some uneducated shit on here, yes; this was directed at you!

Oh yeah, I have had several opportunities, and I have turned down every opportunity to "handle such a machine". No desire. Why would I?

noisyride
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by noisyride »

Well can we all agree on the following two points?
1) Perimeter makes too many calls.
2) NAC makes way too little.

Pie Lot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pie Lot »

NAC makes calls, taxiing, airborne, 5 miles out, level, start of decent, 20 miles out, and entering/final, and down and clear. Plus any other calls to pertinent traffic along the way. What else should we do. Make calls in the flight levels and every 5 miles in uncontrolled just for the hell of it?

TopperHarley
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TopperHarley »

Pie Lot wrote:NAC makes calls, taxiing, airborne, 5 miles out, level, start of decent, 20 miles out, and entering/final, and down and clear. Plus any other calls to pertinent traffic along the way. What else should we do. Make calls in the flight levels and every 5 miles in uncontrolled just for the hell of it?
That's pretty much exactly how we do it at Perimeter. The reason why people think we make so many damn calls is because there's so many Perimeter a/c flying at the same time. People seem to think that we have only 1 plane making all those calls.

‎"Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly." - Mother Theresa
centerstored
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by centerstored »

Yeah, NAC is great...did you get paid this week? :lol:

El Comat
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by El Comat »

centerstored wrote:Yeah, NAC is great...did you get paid this week? :lol:
NAC has NEVER missed a pay period. Everyone gets paid when they're supposed to.

Nice try Captain Highliner.

EC

Return to “General Comments”