Only in America

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Pete O'static
Rank 0
Rank 0

Only in America

Post by Pete O'static »

Win a FREE B747 type rating and job interview! AEROSERVICE OPEN HOUSE & JOB FAIR Aeroservice Aviation Center, located at 3814 Curtiss Parkway Virginia Gardens (Miami), FL 33166 will be hosting an Open House / Job Fair this coming Saturday (October 23rd, 2004). The Open House will begin at 10:00am and continue until 3:00 pm. The Open House / Job Fair is being offered free of charge. A B747 Type Rating with a guaranteed interview will be given away to a lucky person, (or choice of B737 Type Rating or Flight Engineer Turbojet rating). You will be able to meet representatives from over 12 airlines who will be accepting resumes, scheduling interviews and giving on the spot interviews for selected candidates. If planning on attending the Open House, please send your resume to openhouse23@aeroservice.com No telephone calls please!
---------- ADS -----------

TI-ANB
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TI-ANB »

LOL

golden hawk
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by golden hawk »

Bring on Bob Barker!!!!!

Doc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Doc »

An aviation job fair. How unusual! A lot of industries have job fairs. Even in Canada. The medical industry has job fairs all the time. Ditto for education, law etc. But the aviation industry is too hung up on themselves (too many companies screw pilots into working for peanuts on the ramps and docks)to do something this bright. As for the B747 type check? Things must be picking up for our Yankee brothers and sisters. Time to hang out in bars in the States kids, and marry Yanks!!

corn-shoot
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by corn-shoot »

I'd say it may be false hopes for our american brothers. There's a lot of indication that their economy will take a big crap in the next year as the war continues to detriorate, GW gets re-elected and gets to play more terror games. Anyone look at our dollar lately? If anyone has an american dollar bill, better get rid of it soon!

neverever
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by neverever »

If anyone has an american dollar bill, better get rid of it soon!
Please :roll:

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

You can bet I won't make the mistake of quoting my jobs in U.S. dollars next year.

The flying I did this summer was quoted in U.S. dollars the year before and I lost big time.

Cat

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.

Return to “General Comments”