TC's online bill payment thingy

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Boss Hawg
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: North of somewhere and south of everything to the north

TC's online bill payment thingy

Post by Boss Hawg »

Does anybody have a link to the address? Does anybody know what I'm talking about? The site you can use to pay your medical online......aka electronic rape. My ass already hurts and I haven't even paid it yet.
---------- ADS -----------

hydro
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: TC's online bill payment thingy

Post by hydro »

RatherBeFlying
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by RatherBeFlying »

Yes it is possible to pay your TC bill online and is simple enough the first time around.

Several months or a year or so later you will have to remember your souper seekret userid and/or password or wait very patiently on the phone.

It's easier to just mail the cheque.

I pay all sorts of stuff online, but it's too #$%! much bother for TC.

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

why the hell would you have to pay transport?

Notta Simfalt
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Notta Simfalt »

It's a real pain alright. My bill for a medical in March never showed up in the mail. Last week, I got an overdue notice, with the threat to send a collection agency after me. I've just spent 45 minutes trying to pay online. That's with me actually remembering the passwords I've set up. TC must have major issues in IT! My previous link shows up as an error, the link above can't be saved as a favourite either. When I did get in, it took 3 times to get it to log on. I tried other websites that came up right away,so I know it wasn't on my end. When I got into my account, it took a long time to figure out just how to actually pay the bill. It really is that confusing. I'm not a computer whiz, but I buy stuff and pay bills all the time. Hey Transport: If you want to do this electronicly, get a faster server and get the payment where we can find it quickly!

Badges? We don't need no steenkin badges!
middle marker
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by middle marker »

Transport Canada and their idea for user friendly web sites is a very sore point with me from browsing the CARS to any other of their systems...
One of you techy types, when you get bored with flicking switchs in the cockpit, could find a good niche contracting your service to TC. (You may not want to actually work there.)

fanspeed
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by fanspeed »

It is definately one of the shittiest sites out there-and they keep a record of your credit card number without asking. It's the little stuff that tends to piss me off!

ditar
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ditar »

I just got the same overdue notice today without ever having received the original invoice. I logged in (I was smart enough to write down the cryptic password a couple years ago), and eventually found the Pay button and clicked that. The website didn't even ask me to confirm my credit card number or anything, obviously having stored it from last year. The funny part is that that particular credit card number doesn't even exist anymore, having been changed several months ago. Despite that, the payment was still approved. I spent the next ten minutes to no avail trying to figure out how to change my stored card number. I guess when TC clues in that the number is useless perhaps they'll ask me to re-enter it next year. Until then I can only wonder what sort of fraud charges are going to be levied against me now.

Return to “General Comments”